Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 16. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
which blockchain use alphax coin? Or you made new blockchain?

Hi. thank you for your question. We create our own Alpha-x blockchain.
copper member
Just a small question, I can not find my refferal link, can anyone help me?
Your referral link is inside the user panel after you login within your profile section. Just copy it and share it.
copper member
I think this project has a great future! Good luck to all and profit!

Thank you. We will not let you down.
copper member
nice project guys! wish good luck and hard cap!

Thank you so much.
Activity: 27
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
Activity: 14
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Activity: 34
Clear information about Distribution Of Alpha-x Coins? Thanks!!!
copper member
I’ve searched your wp recently. Amazing white paper and highly detailed. It’s hard to understand your concept but it’s worth every spent minute

I can not find their wp

Our official wp are upgrading. You can read another Alpha-x wp here: https://alpha-x.io/assets/website/whitepaper/Alpha-X_Whitepaper.pdf
brand new
Activity: 0
Will there be an interview with any team members? I just would like to study the team better and maybe the stream is good for this.
copper member
Which languages do you support now?

we support whitepaper in English, Chinese, French, German, Russian, Italian, Spanish.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Hi, I want to know about the number Alpha-x coin are available in the ICO.
copper member
I hope wonderful news are yet to come from you!

Let's wait for good news coming form us. Grin
copper member
A project with a very global idea, it seems to me the full amount of money he will not collect, but a soft cap will be collected, a team big maybe you are implementing a project

Alpha-X will expand the financial reach globally like any other internet provided marketing strategies. This will translate to increased revenue and growing customer database.
copper member
This is super interesting. When will your next update be?

You can follow our social channel to follow our update. thanks.
Activity: 32
I am interested, the team will take part in conferences that consider the development of financial systems with the help of blockchain technology?
copper member
nice to come across this project.  question on referral rewards. how many are those and what % of total coins

About our Bonus & Referrals:
Share your Alpha-X ICO referral link among your friends, families and
other interested parties. Once the referred users buy Alpha-X you will get the
bonus as below in Bitcoins.
1st level 10%
2nd level 5%
3rd level 3%
4th level 1%
5th level 1%
copper member
what is your plan for 2019?

We have a clear road map in our website, you can have a look and know more about our plan. Thanks.
copper member
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck

Thank you for your support. It is nice to hear that.
Activity: 25
The project has a good rating for the initial stage of ICO. I am glad that the team was able to attract the attention of early participants to its development. Now I'm waiting to buy tokens.
Activity: 31
Attractive project. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. This suggests that the project has a good future.
Pages:
Jump to: