Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 15. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
The problem of many exchanges is the liquidity I do not know how AlphaX will do to improve its liquidity to compete with large active exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
What are the requirements for the investor to become a part of whole alpha-x ecosystem?

Hi. We only have requirement for the minimum investment. The minimum investment differs in all three phases, and there is no maximum investment, for any phase. In private pre sell the minimum buy is $100, open pre sell the minimum buy is $100 and in crowd sale the minimum buy is $100.
copper member
I want to buy the alpha-x. how can I buy the tokens? I want the token investments in the long term because the value of the token is so reasonable

To buy Alpha-X, you have to register yourself on the Alpha-X website. Once registered successfully login within the portal and deposit BTC, ETH, BCH and LTC at the given address inside the user panel. Once you deposit the given coins, click on the Buy button and you will get Alpha-X to that value.
copper member
I looked up your website and found the project interesting. What are the payments methods appropriate?

Alpha-X lets you make the payment in the top 4 most famous currencies that is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin.
Activity: 30
I would like to learn more about how the alpha-x team will expand the infrastructure of local partners and search them in new regions.

It's interesting for me too. The team should get a large number of participants to increase their profits after opening all applications.
copper member
which countries do you translate, will this list expand and in how many languages do you plan to make this translation?
We have translated our wp into 6 languages: English, German, Russian, Spanish, Chineses and French.
copper member
Hi dev, I want to know more about Withdrawal Fee in your project.
hi. Alpha-X may charge a small fee for withdrawals.
copper member
I follow the project on all proposed channels. The articles about the project tell about the possibilities of Alpha-x. I am interested in knowing the opinion of experts from financial organizations to create your products.

Thank you for your following. We will try to update more news for our investors.
Activity: 32
Great project. I think this is the future. I will continue to follow the announcements. So far it will be pretty difficult to say something about this.
copper member
I wanted to see a video review of your platform. Do you create a video? I am sure that this review will help investors and users assess your quality and understand the performance of the system

Hi. we have Alpha-x youtube channel, you can find our video in Youtube channel. Thanks.
Activity: 31
I follow the project and I would like to see more articles on the Twitter channel. They are useful in the advertising campaign of the project.
brand new
Activity: 0
Do you have some video about Alphax system? How does it works?

I have already seen several video reviews of the  ALPHA-X project on the YouTube channel. I like that. Bounty campaign reveals the essence of the project very qualitatively.
copper member
Bounty campaign is already opened, all bounty hunters can get a good reward. I also want to support the project. I'm sure the team will be able to succeed very quickly.

Hi. Let's join our bounty campaign before it is closed.
copper member
Hello everyone. Does anyone know how many coins are exposed for sale?
Hi. thank you for your question. In Private Pre Sale: Coins to be sold - 30 Millions, Open Pre Sale: Coins to be sold - 50 Millions, Crowd Sale: Coins to be sold - 90 Millions
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
Tell me dear! Have you already announced the date when the bounty company will start? I really want to take part.

yes, we already announced the date when the bounty campaign and it will last until 22nd this month. thanks
so the bounty program will expire on November 22, 2018, and why the bounty program is finished so fast while ico alpha-x continues to run, I hope the sales of ico will not be disturbed by the marker situation now
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
The AlphaX and Blockchain phenomenon and its power for innovation is inevitable. We were witnesses how TCP/IP changed the Internet, how Napster led the way to peer-to-peer sharing and how Google took a place not just from other internet browsers. AlphaX and its blockchain technology will push the financial institution to reconsider actual ecosystem of infrastructure.
wow the goal is really cool, the purpose of alpha-X has great potential in the future and this is a tough task that takes a long time to reach, but I am still sure that the experienced alpha-x team
copper member
Tell me dear! Have you already announced the date when the bounty company will start? I really want to take part.

yes, we already announced the date when the bounty campaign and it will last until 22nd this month. thanks
copper member
Tell me when will bounty company in social networks? I really want to take part in such a company. I am waiting for information from you when I can start advertising.

Hi.Our bounty campaign already in social channels.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
I follow the project on all proposed channels. The articles about the project tell about the possibilities of Alpha-x. I am interested in knowing the opinion of experts from financial organizations to create your products.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The AlphaX and Blockchain phenomenon and its power for innovation is inevitable. We were witnesses how TCP/IP changed the Internet, how Napster led the way to peer-to-peer sharing and how Google took a place not just from other internet browsers. AlphaX and its blockchain technology will push the financial institution to reconsider actual ecosystem of infrastructure.
Pages:
Jump to: