Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 17. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think for starters is not bad. I plan to invest heavily in this project

really there is no bad thing I found on the Alpha-x project you choose a project that is suitable for the place of inventory, and I believe Alpha-x will run according to the plan that has been smoothly
Thank you. We will try to follow our roadmap smoothly.
Activity: 30
What transaction fee will be applied to your system?
copper member
I am with you from the beginning,  hope to see you grow up, good luck.

thank you. Our project will grow up quickly in near future.
Activity: 33
I wanted to see a video review of your platform. Do you create a video? I am sure that this review will help investors and users assess your quality and understand the performance of the system
Activity: 33
Bounty campaign is already opened, all bounty hunters can get a good reward. I also want to support the project. I'm sure the team will be able to succeed very quickly.

Everything goes according to plan, so let's wait for the success of private pre sale and thus participate in a very advantageous offer.
copper member
it is difficult to find financial support. Have you attracted large investors?

yes, we already have some big investors in our project. That's our first success.
Activity: 32
Bounty campaign is already opened, all bounty hunters can get a good reward. I also want to support the project. I'm sure the team will be able to succeed very quickly.
copper member
How much do I have to invest to be part of the Project?

The minimum investment differs in all three phases. In private pre sell the minimum buy is $100, open pre sell the minimum buy is $100 and in crowd sale the minimum buy is $100
Activity: 31
I am happy to see that the Alphax community is increasing every day. But I do not understand how many participants for the Bounty campaign. I want to know how bonuses will be distributed during bounty.
copper member
Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter

Thank you for your suggestion. We are promoting our marketing on facebook, youtube, telegram, reddit.
copper member
I don't see anything attractive of it. Please explain it.

Hi. you can have a look at our website for clearer information. Thanks.
copper member
Does anyone in your leadership team have experience in this term?
we have a confidence that we have a strong team with experience in this term which could help to lead the project to success.
copper member
I don't understand much about your WP,  some parts are not clear enough

Hi. which part in our wp that you don't understand? we can help you to make it clearer.
brand new
Activity: 0
The idea of the project is very relevant for the current situation in the market of cryptocurrency. I think that a lot of investors will be interested in such storage of their investments.
Activity: 11
What benefits does this project give to the token holders?
copper member
i have a question : where i can find post about document needed ?

thank you for your question. what kind of document do you need?
copper member
Hi dev. Do you need more members for your team? I have some experiences about blockchain. Feel free to contact me if you need.

Thank you for your recommendation. We will contact you if we need.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good project for considered, do you have plan for listing at some major exchange or building exchange by yourself?
copper member
What are the feature of  ALPHA-X Wallet? How safe is it?

Alpha-x wallet is a decentralised QT wallet for Windows, Mac and Linux clients for storing, sending , receiving and minting new Alpha-X coin. Here the user will hold his private keys and hence its the most securest way to hold your money with yourself.
copper member
Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?

We have a team, they will take responsibility for taking care of information that is coming in form of reviews.
Pages:
Jump to: