Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 18. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello dev. why i can't join telegram official group ?

Hi. Could you check again? Our telegram official group: https://t.me/alphax_official
copper member
I see that bounty program will ends up to 22 November, there's still plenty of time to be able to collect attendee participation to help promote this project, I hope the best for the success of the project.
Thank you. Let's join our bounty campaign.
copper member
You are making your own wallet, but why? Is it so necessary for a exchange service?

For us, Each crypto currency needs to be synced with our servers and it will generate safe wallet which will hosted safely and we will have complete access to currency deposited with exchanger. we have both hot and cold wallet.
copper member
not much info about this ICO. any webiste where I can find the review of this particular ICO?

You can find the review on icobench, icomarks, coinhill, spine, foundico, cryptototem.
copper member
I'm going to make this ico more popular. Any benefit from that?

You can directly send us an email for this. Thank you.
brand new
Activity: 0
What happens to tokens that will not be sold? Will they be destroyed or divided among investors?
copper member
according to your roadmap, bounty campaign will be this month. I can not find information about it. Could you please give me more info

The information about bounty campaign already announced in our website. This will end on 22nd November.
copper member
why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.

We are trying to promote our project. Thank you for your suggestion.
copper member
Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?

We already wrote quite clear in our official website. You can have a look at our wb. Thanks.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think your project can guarantee a good profit for early investors. What currency can I use to buy your tokens during the ICO?
copper member
wishing all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it.

Thank you. Our team are working very hard for our success.
copper member
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
Now I don't see any new messages from the developers about how the work on creating the first application is progressing. Are there any successes?
copper member
What about the speed of transactions?
Hi carloff. Alpha-x provides high speed transactions which  are entirely anonymous and private, and are also very secure
copper member
which blockchain use alphax coin? Or you made new blockchain?

We create Alpha-X's blockchain for our project.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
An interesting project. I think it has the right to life. The demand for such coins should be even among businesses. Especially low volatility coins.
copper member
Hello there! Interesting project. How can I subscribe to your recent news?
You can join our telegram group to update more news.
copper member
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?

Hi. thanks. Our bounty campaign already opened and it will last until 22nd November.
Activity: 27
Community support is very important for ICO projects. I see that the developers of Alpha-x understand the importance of such cooperation. Their generous bounty campaign is having this.
copper member
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev

Thanks. let's join our bounty campaign now.
Activity: 25
is the media channel updated regularly? I am interested in articles about their achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: