Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 19. (Read 54262 times)

copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty program ?

yes, we have bounty campaign and it will last until 22nd November.
copper member
I Registered and ready for ICO!

thank you for your joining.  Grin
copper member
Any developer update from this project??

At the moment, we don't have any update developer. If so, there will be an announcement for our users.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! What payment methods will be available? Will I be able to pay a visa for tokens with a card or can I pay only with cryptocurrency?
Activity: 30
Will there be a translation of white paper into other languages? Or can it be done within the bounty program?
copper member
Where can I get info about this project?

You can visit our website for more information about our project. https://alpha-x.io/#/home
copper member
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

Feel free to ask us anything you need regarding Alpha-x. We are here to answer your questions and provide you with information about it.
Activity: 31
Will there be any possibility of mining these coins? And if so, what equipment or what actions are needed for this?
copper member
I   can't imagine that I didn't notice this project earlier. A , network and team plus a well defined roadmap is a sure shot sign of the seriousness of the project founders. It's really a promising project and I would certainly participate in this project

It is not too late to realize that. let's join now.
copper member
Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work. Keep doing

Thank you. We will try our best to success soon.
copper member
When you plan to add other languages to your site

Our official website already have 7 languages.
copper member
cool idea!! great solution to the problem will be in the future!!! good luck to you

Thank you. we always try to bring the best project to our investors.
Activity: 32
I would like to understand how I can integrate their wallet with your application?
copper member
Is it worth investing in ICO? It's controversial question. I have learnt about ico for years and I think now the best time for it.

You have learnt about ICO and i believe that you will have a right look at trustworthy ICO. Investing in our ICO will be your right decision.
copper member
Hello, I heard from telegram about your ico. Where can I find more details about these?

Hi. You can visit our website for more details. thanks. This is our website link: https://alpha-x.io/#/home
Activity: 32
Will there be any discounts for large investors or something like that? Perhaps there will be any affiliate program to attract investors?
copper member
As for me, I'm really excited about the exchange part, there are lots of  projects like this, but not so many indicator

Hi. Alpha-x exchange will be launched as a global crypto-currency exchange, with the intention of providing more and more liquidity to different Fiat-Crypto pairs. The mission is to get up to 100 plus pairs of Fiat / Crypto-currency and make the exchange accessible to everyone around the globe.
Activity: 33
Wonderful idea and I think the project has a very big future and I want to take part in the project very soon
copper member
Do you have  airdrop bot on telegram? whats your official chat group on telegram? plz replay 
Hi. This is our official telegram: https://t.me/alphax_official
brand new
Activity: 0
I can not disagree with you. You are absolutely right. Experience team is a very good indicator.

I think that Alpha-x team doesn’t have any problems with this because they have experience in developing projects and I am sure that they have a good portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: