Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALPHAX-MARKETPLACE BASED ON ALPHA-X BLOCKCHAIN WITH REAL USAGE OF AX - page 37. (Read 54262 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Have you conducted any marketing research for alphax? Will your project be in demand? What are your predictions?
Activity: 35
Is there any rating system or reviews on Alpha-x experts? It would be useful for consumers to see how an expert is evaluated by the investors .
Activity: 43
I do not doubt to invest in any ICO on Alpha-x platform, all of them are carefully vetted by the team of experts and I have much lower risk than I faced before.
Activity: 44
I still cannot catch the project concept. I consider it’s just an exchange platform. However I can be wrong as well.
Activity: 32
I want to buy the alpha-x. how can I buy the tokens? I want the token investments in the long term because the value of the token is so reasonable
Activity: 31
Hi everyone, I was wondering if the platform will accept fiat?
Activity: 36
I have a question. Are any other currencies accepted on the platform or we can only pay using alpha-x?

Activity: 41
Do i need any specific knowledge about crypto market to use Alpha-x? I’m quite new in this field so research sometimes is tough
Activity: 39
Hello! I was wondering if there will be any ratings on alphax ? So the users know which projects are the most promising and which tokens are in demand, etc
Would recommend reading their White paper! really enhanced my understanding of ways the whole market works and necessities of the verifying mechanism for the whole crypto market. Team’s work is magnificent
Is there an MVP of this platform? What functions is available for now?
Curious to know what is you hardcap?
Activity: 33
What payment methods are appropriate during the sale? And what crypto do you work with?
Activity: 33
To be honest, this project seems very complicated. Verifying ICOs combined with blockchain, it’s not for all. But I guess, that tokens will be good on the exchange in the marketplace
Activity: 40
Is there any video reviews on your project?
What countries can participate in your ICO? And in ICOs that are represented on the platform?
My friend told me about ALPHA project and that's why I am here. I have been searching for ICO projects for a while and this is what I am really looking for.
Merit: 2
Activity: 32
Hello. I’m quite interested where the project is based?
This is one of the best project so far, I believe it will be successful so I will be promoting this and help spread the good news
Pages:
Jump to: