Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]🔥[ICO]🔥 Apollo18 - Bleeding Edge Mining 🔥 No Contracts| Real Returns🔥 - page 4. (Read 2005 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Did someone join the drawing of flashes ? Is this only just for USA citizens?
Activity: 66
What about your biggest advantages you have unlike your competitors do?
Activity: 70
I really like your work, I wish the team successful promotion Cool
Activity: 182
Where did the team get the start-up capital? On the video, I saw an assembly of powerful hardware, developers are not new to the scope of mining?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Will it be possible to deduce money not only in the ETH?
Good question. Personally for me ETH has ceased to be reliable
Will it be possible to deduce money not only in the ETH?
Activity: 224
In which cities or states will your hardware be located? Or will everything be in one big center?
Activity: 105
Is the hardware stable? What is temperatures of graphic crads and other values for example?
Activity: 116
I'd be happy to hear your answer about expansion in other regions, or it doesn't matter where are you users from ?
Activity: 53
I'm not sure withdraw in ethereum and bitcoin are enough... really, what if these currencies will crash one day? We need more flexibility
Activity: 112
From white paper it becomes clear that all the extracted coins are converted to etherium or bitcoin. Are there any risks of losing profits due to fluctuations in the rate of these currencies?
Activity: 136
The project is based in Pennsylvania. And in what other states does it work?
Activity: 196
Hello! I have a question. Did the team have experience in such a field?
Activity: 84
Hello! Interesting project, I really like. Tell me, what are the limits of investment? Minimum and maximum
Which crypto currency can be used to invest in your project? The most common or any?
Activity: 61
Even if there are not enough information for that moment I still think it's trustworthy, these guys don't hide themselves, we can see their hardware and events too (need more photos, btw)
Activity: 79
Does team mine too or all hardware "belongs" to users only? Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 105
So did anyone figure out how many miners already joined Apollo?
Activity: 111
Explain please is your project something like cloud mining or not? And what is its advantages in that case?

This is not cloud mining at all. Cloud mining projects are less profitable and secure as I heard...
Activity: 518
Merit: 253
I don't see the reason why investors have to invest in this project because there are no partners and the website display is very bad.
Pages:
Jump to: