Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 17. (Read 47662 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How much transactions per second would you need after public release?
Activity: 67
I’ve been following their improvements since December and I can see them even using their app into the apptoide environment.
Activity: 42
talk is cheap, actions speak louder than words and you dont get something(investors) for nothing(no coms). Do like those sayings Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
AppCoinsTrading
Here you can discuss APPC token price, market cap, exchange listings and share market insights that you find interesting and relevant to the AppCoins project. More info: www.appcoins.io
Activity: 266
The ASF website will be up by the 26th of February, which coincides with the Mobile World Congress (MWC), where part of the AppCoins team will be present to showcase our technology and talk with potential partners that want to take part in the disruption of the mobile app economy.
Activity: 322
I'm not sure to understand what is the ASF when I read the whitelist could you explain the goal in easy words ?
will there be new updates in MWC or just presenting previous info!?
can anyone provide me support email address
"AppCoins team will be present to showcase our technology and talk with potential partners that want to take part in the disruption of the mobile app economy."
Activity: 280
next week during the MWC will u show progress about Open Source Implementation? or is it scheduled for later in Q1 ?thx
Activity: 210
will there be new updates in MWC or just presenting previous info!?
can anyone provide me support email address
Binance charge around $10 per withdrawal(more or less). Now if the market price for APPC is for example $0.88 then Binance might take you away around 12 APPC, but let’s say Appcoin trades at $5 and you needs to make a withdrawal then the exchange would be taking you away around 2 APPC wich equal $10 based on the market price of $5.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
This is one of the best ICO that is release in the market. And i am holding some appcoin. And there are so many user using it. So i think its value will grow this year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Good news are coming up in March Release of the first beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support. The coin was heavily dumped with Bitcoin but shows first signs of recovery, volumes are increasing
there is a party going on in here, a celebration that will last through out the year, so bring your good times, and your laughter too, we are gonna celebrate and party with you. come on. celebration.
I was just on Ethplorer and did you guys know one account holds 59.36% of all APPC coins?
Activity: 121
 we have been focusing on delivering the roadmap first. But MWC will represent the first major event where we will be promoting AppCoins to potencial Early Adopters.
Tiago have you ask mobile phone youtubers to do some reviews on your use of blockchain
I think appc has got big good news.. otherwise they dit much more advertising and promoting.. but they know its not needed.
There is plenty room upwards, overall market surge, MWC, updates, news & new exchange listings, fomo hype, shilling
Hi there, I've just joined AppCoins in the hope that someone may be able to help me get started, as I'm very new to this game. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: