Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 15. (Read 47662 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 103
Is this project directly related to Apple? Or just a name? If so, this is a magical option for investment

I dont think they are related to apple.  The meaning of app in the name of appcoins is application and not apple. They are not focusing as well on apple store but all of the app stores.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Hi everyone
whats the best place to hold appc for long term?
I have a couple of thousands of this coin in binance and want to send it to the best wallet available
should I send it to myetherwallet or use the appcoin's specific wallet (if available)

Hi.
Every ERC20 compliant wallet, should work. In mobile, ImToken and Trust work pretty well.
Hardware wallets like Tresor or Ledger seems to support but with some tricks:
https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005304449-Check-the-list-of-cryptocurrencies-and-tokens-supported-by-Ledger-here

really thank you for ur reply
so my ether wallet works for this right?
by the way does appc have its own specific wallet? I heard in the news that they are launching the wallet
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Hi everyone
I have a couple of thousands of this coin in binance and want to send it to the best wallet available
should I send it to myetherwallet or use the appcoin's specific wallet (if available)

Hi.
Every ERC20 compliant wallet, should work. In mobile, ImToken and Trust work pretty well.
Hardware wallets like Tresor or Ledger seems to support but with some tricks:
https://support.ledgerwallet.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005304449-Check-the-list-of-cryptocurrencies-and-tokens-supported-by-Ledger-here
Activity: 126
Is this project directly related to Apple? Or just a name? If so, this is a magical option for investment
Hi everyone
Activity: 86
i'm looking at this coin for a while and see lots of APPC are being bought 2 last weeks.
and it's starting to make some moves, not so much but still be good specially when market's so bad.
I think this pump just a flash, or to see if investment interested yet. might dump one last time before pumping hard...
hope so

yes, appc/eth didnt crash, its just eth/usd
Activity: 190
i'm looking at this coin for a while and see lots of APPC are being bought 2 last weeks.
and it's starting to make some moves, not so much but still be good specially when market's so bad.
I think this pump just a flash, or to see if investment interested yet. might dump one last time before pumping hard...
hope so
Activity: 40
at least this one differs from the others. waiting for more info and hope you’ll develop well. good luck!
Activity: 2
Just join the telegram groups, the team is very active in here and replies to your questions in an instant! Wink
@AppCoinsOfficial
@AppCoinsTrading
@AppCoinsAlerts
Where is the main office of this project? Undecided
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
AppCoins had the opportunity to present themselves to many important individuals in this industry

Great great news, so how did it go? Did those people decided to invest on appcoin? And what place specifically are these events happening?. I've just seen the tweets and the recent blog posts and I can really see that the team are really doing their part to promote appcoins and spread it to as many investors as possible. I really don't know the reason why the price isn't rising that much, is it because of the lack of exposure? What's really the problem here? I don't see any reason for the price to steady on this current value maybe it's because of bitcoin's volatility. I don't really know but I hope appcoin could have a big partnership soon, we really need to go back to the price where appcoin was previously at.

IMHO, the tipping point of the price will be when starts the really demand for AppCoins to buy things inside apps. I would say July/September.
App purchase and app store advertising are such big markets, that will not only change the demand-supply balance, but it also change  the investors perception of the market cap of the coin.
Just my $0.05.

Quite a good point you've stated here, you're right though right now there really isn't any real demand for appcoins yet, it is just merely a coin being traded on some exchanges. I'm quite behind on this project, can I ask what the team has in store for the months of july to september?. I agree app stores are huge markets almost everyone has a phone so everyone is a potential user of appcoins. This can really change the way app stores work in the market. I really hope you're right, I hope it can change the investors perception of the market cap, that will really move the price upward.
Merit: 255
AppCoins News Update, or ANU for short, is a regular bi-weekly update by the AppCoins team. As usual we are going to cover dev updates, market reports, team members and upcoming events. This week’s focus is on ASF SDK implementing the In-App Billing, ASF Wallet, AppCoins IAB smart contract and AppCoins attendance at the GDC and TOKEN2049 events.

Seen at: https://medium.com/@appcoins/anu-5-app-store-foundation-sdk-wallet-and-gdc-4f8c6d60a607
AppCoins had the opportunity to present themselves to many important individuals in this industry

Great great news, so how did it go? Did those people decided to invest on appcoin? And what place specifically are these events happening?. I've just seen the tweets and the recent blog posts and I can really see that the team are really doing their part to promote appcoins and spread it to as many investors as possible. I really don't know the reason why the price isn't rising that much, is it because of the lack of exposure? What's really the problem here? I don't see any reason for the price to steady on this current value maybe it's because of bitcoin's volatility. I don't really know but I hope appcoin could have a big partnership soon, we really need to go back to the price where appcoin was previously at.

IMHO, the tipping point of the price will be when starts the really demand for AppCoins to buy things inside apps. I would say July/September.
App purchase and app store advertising are such big markets, that will not only change the demand-supply balance, but it also change  the investors perception of the market cap of the coin.
Just my $0.05.
Hi everyone

Activity: 280
How much transactions per second would you need after public release?

Huh

I'd say it depends on the flow.
In the IAP, is not much demanding.

On the advertising flow, registering every install and then conversion, can every demanding.

The  team is doing tests with channels payments (like µ-raiden) and monitoring closely the development of Casper and sharding (layer 1 and layer 2 Ethereum scalability options).
Activity: 57
I started following AppCoins after it was listed on CoinGenome last week https://coingenome.com/coin/appc and I'm impressed with the charts so far

Nice work dev

I follow the work of the project also in Telegram and read the messages of the team. But it's more pleasant to communicate on the forum). Many projects are of interest to me. For example, an investment platform, such as Safinus, Tokenbox, Covesting, Crowwiz

The team is pretty active on here, they used to answer questions and update the community on the current development of the project maybe they're just busy the past couple of days that's why they haven't been on here updating and interacting with the community, just visit this thread often and post your questions. I'm pretty sure in the next couple of days, one of the members of the dev team will answer your questions. Those projects you mentioned are pretty good but for me I really do prefer appcoin, it has such a solid team and it's already back up by a huge company. Also there are a lot of stuffs happening for appcoin this year so I'm sure that will really help move this project and the price forward. Looking at the current updates on twitter and telegram, I can really tell the future is so bright for appcoin that's why even though the price drastically decrease I still believe in appcoin and perfers it over those projects you have just mentioned.
Pages:
Jump to: