Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 14. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Would be nice feature of the protocoll to be able send gift appcoins to a friend or relative or purchase iab items to others as gift (for example a skin in a game). My second suggestion to build in appc or use etherium dns name address resulotion feature. For example a gamer can send appcoin to an other gamer using her/his gamer tag/name as an appc address. What do you think?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
The homepage when you scroll about half way down. It states a BETA version of Aptoide with APPC implementation is scheduled.
Q1 = 01/01/2018 - 31/03/2018?
Activity: 460
Merit: 250
Would be nice feature of the protocoll to be able send gift appcoins to a friend or relative or purchase iab items to others as gift
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Is this project directly related to Apple? Or just a name? If so, this is a magical option for investment

I dont think they are related to apple.  The meaning of app in the name of appcoins is application and not apple. They are not focusing as well on apple store but all of the app stores.
Yeah, their logo is just a marketing to relate your mind with habitual apple appstore icon.
Progress of project is going on: SDK for AppCoins Developers will be released on March 21.

so i think this is a good news. but do you think this good news is more than enough to make the price pump?
it is unlikely that there will be good growth until we see bitcoin becoming restored,
Temporary price jumps up can see now , is a very good price to buy APPC
Activity: 280
If developers who have their app on e.g. the dominant play store implement the appcoins payment system, are they allowed to receive payments?
It would require those dominant play stores to implement our protocol in order for this to happen. However, I don't see why they wouldn't do so.
Lets say I am a developer - if I choose to implement appc as a payment method besides the regular way of doing payments, the only thing that the app would do is recognise if the wallet is installed and extract the coins from that wallet, right?
So in that case you don't need to cooperate with e.g. Google or Samsung
But IF Google perceives you as a threat, they may block all apps on the play store which use appcoins
Activity: 224
If developers who have their app on e.g. the dominant play store implement the appcoins payment system, are they allowed to receive payments?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Google will prevent other app stores to be listed in Google play.  But phone manufacturers can put aptoide in the Android OS.  It's already being done this way at the moment.  China can not access Google play. So Chinese Android phones do not have Google play installed, and has 3rd appstores

If a china phone is used in south east Asia, is it still able to access google play?
I am still using China android phone.
Activity: 238
Google will prevent other app stores to be listed in Google play.  But phone manufacturers can put aptoide in the Android OS.  It's already being done this way at the moment.  China can not access Google play. So Chinese Android phones do not have Google play installed, and has 3rd appstores
Activity: 252
I'm synced to all three ethereum networks and am familiar with smart contracts. I like to help.  @Jason any that I didn't list
Not looking for a job.  I'm retired
I'm looking to offer my time for the outcome of the project
I hate the feeling of being a part of something and not being able to contribute to its outcome.
Guys, I'm vested in the success of this project. Can I ask admins to list all media sources where aptoide/appcoins is/has been marketing?  Besides Facebook, Twitter, github, mediums.  I would like to engage all if possible all of these social media channels to spread the word.  Also, have you guys reached out to tech crunch? Forbes? Bloomberg? cointelegraph, etc.  I would like to volunteer my time to support the project.  I'm fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.  I like to do my part.  I see there are Chinese and Korean members in the channel. But the project has no coverage to update these groups.
I'm tech savvy as well and can properly explain the project.  Will cs and blockchain background
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
really? SDK is out? now is march 23th now. do you have any official news
The alpha 2 version of the ASF Wallet has been released! https://medium.com/@appcoins/alpha-2-version-of-the-asf-wallet-is-here-78cf1da5eb13
Is there any app where I can use appcoins for now?
Together with the alpha 2 version of the ASF SDK, the In-App Purchases flows (IAP) of the AppCoins protocol are implemented and can already be tested by anyone. https://www.appstorefoundation.org/asf-wallet
Activity: 72
Is there any app where I can use appcoins for now? Will appcoins be limited to app purchases???
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
Is this project directly related to Apple? Or just a name? If so, this is a magical option for investment

I dont think they are related to apple.  The meaning of app in the name of appcoins is application and not apple. They are not focusing as well on apple store but all of the app stores.
Yeah, their logo is just a marketing to relate your mind with habitual apple appstore icon.
Progress of project is going on: SDK for AppCoins Developers will be released on March 21.

so i think this is a good news. but do you think this good news is more than enough to make the price pump?

really? SDK is out? now is march 23th now. do you have any official news
Activity: 196
A new way of app development here.Nice one.The concept of this thing is so different amongst others.Hope it would be a success.
Activity: 303
Merit: 103

I dont think they are related to apple.  The meaning of app in the name of appcoins is application and not apple. They are not focusing as well on apple store but all of the app stores.

Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
HODL for sure. Good communication and active development.
Activity: 658

I dont think they are related to apple.  The meaning of app in the name of appcoins is application and not apple. They are not focusing as well on apple store but all of the app stores.

The project AppCoins wants to link all online application stores, for the convenience of users
The team AppCoins is constantly working on the project
AppCoins very marvelous project, the APPC tokens of his HODL!

Activity: 2

This is a project by Aptoide app store, the biggest app store after Google and Apple. Also some big manufacturers like Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo have Aptoide preinstalled on their devices as  China has banned the Google Playstore.
Activity: 364

Pages:
Jump to: