Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 13. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
 I mean Appcoins Video Update. Will there be one released in the near future?
I know you guys do the ANU on a weekly basis
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
lotto system is also good.  like steam app random box
in that case, if a person want to buy random box only use appc token
we should make many events with using appc tokens
Activity: 280
for example  during one year, if a person spends  100,000 appc tokens then he should get vip club. it means give him some incentives like token pay-back, game coupon, discount merchandise etc. and then it will be really good perfect utility token
Activity: 153
really? SDK is out? now is march 23th now. do you have any official news

SDK documentation is here:
https://github.com/AppStoreFoundation/asf-sdk

I heard that is under development a Unity plugin.
By the Github activity, looks that there is development going on.
Activity: 153
It's a very early beta version but it was good to see it accomplished.

In the Aptoide-dev (the official beta version), started to appear a section called "AppCoins enabled".
As new developers come on board, this section will have more and more apps.

That's how it starts :-)

PS - The Medium post here https://medium.com/@appcoins/beta-version-of-aptoide-dev-with-appcoins-support-d6f649fa3ceb
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Essentially you have a way to connect to all app stores alreadt and have appcoin work with them but the actual partnerships are not in place yet. Is this correct?
I think they will be created in the process, together with the finished product
as it is a protocol for these and similar stores to facilitate communication.
but the team is active and responsible so that the success of APPC should only wait)
That is just the stores that could use appc
But anyway if you look at it from other prospective even if appc is used only buy Aptoide users that is 4m users. 4m users and there is 200m of appc. The demand will go up and so the price will skyrocket
Those are confirmed partnerships?
it was called open IAB, however, it didn't use blockchain, so it wasn't able to truly change the way transactions were happening. AppCoins has everything to suceed, since it is in the interest of app stores to have a universal protocol, increasing competition but also market access
Merit: 0
That is just the stores that could use appc
But anyway if you look at it from other prospective even if appc is used only buy Aptoide users that is 4m users. 4m users and there is 200m of appc. The demand will go up and so the price will skyrocket
Those are confirmed partnerships?
Activity: 224
Essentially you have a way to connect to all app stores alreadt and have appcoin work with them but the actual partnerships are not in place yet. Is this correct?
copper member
Activity: 294
My suggestion to build in appc or use ethereum dns name address resolution feature.
Activity: 247
they can simple block those invites and or spams. Thanks as well for letting us know about this. We have been receiving the same inquiry and its quite alarming indeed.
Merit: 2
AppCoins Team is not conducting any airdrop activities. If the team ever decides to do it, we will let the community know, either here on Telegram and all other social media channels. Therefore, all of the activities that are posted under our name are not coming from the official team.
Activity: 238
Don’t say that, I like both groups from AppCoins and I am patient. This Projekt and Coin is one of the best in 2018! 200 Million User and a real Company. They know what they do and have a longer plan than the bear market will run  I am happy about my coins!
Activity: 308

As stated in the roadmap for the Q1 2018, we have released the first Beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support. Very responsible team!
wow. The team is very punctual and takes seriously the roadmap. But why there is no price action? We need better marketing I think

I was also impressed when I got acquainted with the road map, the development of the project will be completed in a short time, in comparison with other projects.

Agreed with you this project is showing serious development in short time of period so many interesting features are going to release but it is worth to keep in touch with this project to follow the activity of dev.

Of course, I recommend subscribing to the group in telegram, where you can find the latest news among the first.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

As stated in the roadmap for the Q1 2018, we have released the first Beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support. Very responsible team!
wow. The team is very punctual and takes seriously the roadmap. But why there is no price action? We need better marketing I think

I was also impressed when I got acquainted with the road map, the development of the project will be completed in a short time, in comparison with other projects.

Agreed with you this project is showing serious development in short time of period so many interesting features are going to release but it is worth to keep in touch with this project to follow the activity of dev.
Activity: 224

Activity: 180

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

Activity: 1
Would be nice feature of the protocoll to be able send gift appcoins to a friend or relative or purchase iab items to others as gift (for example a skin in a game). My second suggestion to build in appc or use etherium dns name address resulotion feature. For example a gamer can send appcoin to an other gamer using her/his gamer tag/name as an appc address. What do you think?
that sounds like a really good idea Nova, I'll forward it to the team! Keep the suggestions coming guys!
I fear if there's no BETA tomorrow. APPC will crash further
https://medium.com/@appcoins/beta-version-of-aptoide-dev-with-appcoins-support-d6f649fa3ceb
Here you go
Would be nice feature of the protocoll to be able send gift appcoins to a friend or relative or purchase iab items to others as gift (for example a skin in a game). My second suggestion to build in appc or use etherium dns name address resulotion feature. For example a gamer can send appcoin to an other gamer using her/his gamer tag/name as an appc address. What do you think?
that sounds like a really good idea Nova, I'll forward it to the team! Keep the suggestions coming guys!
I fear if there's no BETA tomorrow. APPC will crash further
Pages:
Jump to: