Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 30. (Read 47673 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What a great project! So by means of the AppCoins, the user has to use those coins to buy items (in-app purchase) inside the apps and games, generating the return of the investment to the developers. Sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to this project.
Activity: 392
AppCoins is really amazing. The AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! Congratulations team. That was fast. Now still looking forwars to this project.

I'm glad I got to follow this token from so early on and see it take off.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
wow Hard Cap has been reached.this time going to moon. appcoin project management very helpful. tnx

That's crazy. I knew this was going to be successful. So glad I got in when I did.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is this a utility or security token?
I think yes the video i saw and what i understood it is utility token

Yeah it is for sure. It's really not hard to tell the difference with a little research.
Activity: 92
Is this a utility or security token?
I think yes the video i saw and what i understood it is utility token
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Does anyone know what will happen to any unsold tokens?
Activity: 224
wow Hard Cap has been reached.this time going to moon. appcoin project management very helpful. tnx

What an amazing ride this project has had. Everything was done at a steady pace, there was no hype and pumps created. Well done to the team.
Activity: 86
Hi devs! Datum is endorsing APPcoins ICO. This was another achievement for you guys.

Where can I get more information about that?
Activity: 113
Thanks everyone for the support.
Here are some details on the next steps after reaching the ICO hard cap: https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-ico-is-closed-hardcap-reached-3a653e6b9208
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
fantastic app and its legits are just awesome..cant explalain..getting a good time with it
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Nice project, i think within applications, all project look so fun, and simply, and i hope so far so good, nice to try, good luck dev
Activity: 1022
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It seems going to the moon . project done very promisingly .. Best of luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hello! Look, how is it possible for users who don't have credit cards or online payment systems to use this platform? You have to pay for registration anyways. In this case you can't say that This is a global project.
Good day! you’re wrong. You can earn coins in AppCoins just by being active and by participating and advertising campaigns. The more active you are the more money you get. Taking into account that there are two billion smartphones in the world right now pretty much everyone can work with this platform which means we have a whole world to work with
and to develop our project.

Well if we want to add money which we have just the issue being the location then earnable rewards doesnt really matter does it?
Activity: 112

AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! Thanks to all the participants who made this possible! GREAT
Activity: 364
Hello. Can you tell me please when Aptoide was released? I just want to understand how developed the company is.
Activity: 252
Hello! How many tokens are going to be sent to key App developers stakeholders after the ICO?
Hello. For their stimulation we are planning to use up to 20% of the total amount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Hello! How many tokens are going to be sent to key App developers stakeholders after the ICO?
Activity: 392
Good Day! What insufficient advertisement are you looking into first of all? What is the worst one?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Hello everyone. I pretty much to OS that is android and IOS. So when you're talking about all OS when do you mean?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hello! Look, how is it possible for users who don't have credit cards or online payment systems to use this platform? You have to pay for registration anyways. In this case you can't say that This is a global project.
Good day! you’re wrong. You can earn coins in AppCoins just by being active and by participating and advertising campaigns. The more active you are the more money you get. Taking into account that there are two billion smartphones in the world right now pretty much everyone can work with this platform which means we have a whole world to work with
and to develop our project.

wow! I'm impressed. What kind of problems is this project dealing with since we're talking about worldwide products?
This project is working on the main problems of app development. It offers more secure and more transparent System and as a result app developers and app shops can get profit.
What is the platform fees?
Platform fee is only 15%. Usually fees are up to 70%.

good to hear this...
Pages:
Jump to: