Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 31. (Read 47674 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Congrats to to the team for reaching the Hard  Cap, by the way, does the development team plans to use the platform in purchasing items like online store or game credits?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Good Day. Can you already tell an approximate price for the coins in 4-5 years? I just want to know about the income.
I would love to tell you «yes, I know» but unfortunately, I don't. You just can't predict it. But one thing is for sure the more people support this project the bigger chance it has to be fully developed. So the potential income can get very high)
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Good Day. Can you already tell an approximate price for the coins in 4-5 years? I just want to know about the income.
Activity: 364
That was a really good white paper. Who was working on that? Where can I find it printed? Especially smart contract part. I would like to have a closer look.
Activity: 350
Hello! Look, how is it possible for users who don't have credit cards or online payment systems to use this platform? You have to pay for registration anyways. In this case you can't say that This is a global project.
Good day! you’re wrong. You can earn coins in AppCoins just by being active and by participating and advertising campaigns. The more active you are the more money you get. Taking into account that there are two billion smartphones in the world right now pretty much everyone can work with this platform which means we have a whole world to work with
and to develop our project.

wow! I'm impressed. What kind of problems is this project dealing with since we're talking about worldwide products?
This project is working on the main problems of app development. It offers more secure and more transparent System and as a result app developers and app shops can get profit.
What is the platform fees?
Platform fee is only 15%. Usually fees are up to 70%.
You're definitely going to succeed! Are you planning to partner up with other blockchain start-ups?  (
Activity: 336
Hello! Look, how is it possible for users who don't have credit cards or online payment systems to use this platform? You have to pay for registration anyways. In this case you can't say that This is a global project.
Good day! you’re wrong. You can earn coins in AppCoins just by being active and by participating and advertising campaigns. The more active you are the more money you get. Taking into account that there are two billion smartphones in the world right now pretty much everyone can work with this platform which means we have a whole world to work with

wow! I'm impressed. What kind of problems is this project dealing with since we're talking about worldwide products?
This project is working on the main problems of app development. It offers more secure and more transparent System and as a result app developers and app shops can get profit.
Platform fee is only 15%. Usually fees are up to 70%.
Activity: 196

Activity: 266
Merit: 13
Grats for reaching hardcap.  Somewhat surprised though as I was looking at investing and sure the front pages showed ~$8m early in the evening, came back few hours later and closed!

Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I was just testing things out now I'm going to be buying much more

Just curious where was the instructions to put in all that information to set up custom token
Activity: 151
Im happy that Appcoin ICO hard cap has been reach its goal. In less than a month youve reach our expectation. We are hoping for more success and value added add ons on your platform
Activity: 112
AppCoins is really amazing. The AppCoins ICO Hard Cap has been reached! Congratulations team. That was fast. Now still looking forwars to this project.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Early bird investors get  20% bonus in 24 hours!

Whoa, is this for real?

Looks like it, but I think they sold out today.
Activity: 392
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What kind of smart contracts will AppCoins use?
Activity: 476
I received newsletter from the team saying they have hit their hardcap, this is a great feat for the team, now we will see the best of Apptoide platform. Congrat to the team

That is great. I'm so glad I got in in time.
Pages:
Jump to: