Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 3. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Interesting the dynamics of the IAP transactions of the last week:
https://snag.gy/pAxh1z.jpg
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
I think that Appcoins is still in the early stages of their journey. It is glad to see that they have rolled out Appcoins to Aptoide as promised. However, they need better apps which support APPC. Current apps which support APPC are basic apps and games.
If they can find developers who make viral and addictive apps, Appcoins will get popular so fast. 
maybe it won't be that easy, because investors and traders must be interested in getting the AppCoins price up, since the All Time High, AppCoins in early 2018 , APPC experienced a very drastic down, and maybe they need another exchanger so that the volume can go up
in terms of exchange, I think AppCoins already has the best exchanges "Binance and Huoby", now the team needs to improve product development and increase marketing so that the price of APPC tokens increases even though it is currently quite difficult to return to the highest price.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 538
ANU #21 — Upcoming Ada Release and Casual Connect Asia

AppCoins News Update, or ANU for short, is a regular bi-weekly update by the AppCoins team. As usual, we are going to cover dev updates, market reports, team members and upcoming events. This week’s focus is on the upcoming Ada Release, User Acquisition flow, ASF Blockchain Summit and the Casual Connect Asia event.

Full update: https://medium.com/@appcoins/anu-21-upcoming-ada-release-and-casual-connect-asia-6fc6e041a8d7

Activity: 86
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I think that Appcoins is still in the early stages of their journey. It is glad to see that they have rolled out Appcoins to Aptoide as promised. However, they need better apps which support APPC. Current apps which support APPC are basic apps and games.
If they can find developers who make viral and addictive apps, Appcoins will get popular so fast. 
maybe it won't be that easy, because investors and traders must be interested in getting the AppCoins price up, since the All Time High, AppCoins in early 2018 , APPC experienced a very drastic down, and maybe they need another exchanger so that the volume can go up
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
I just read their latest Medium post about the developers incentive program.

It's an interesting incentive program which persuades developing apps using Appcoins protocol. First week's winner won $6000 worth APPC and it is more than his monthly income. I think Appcoins will be able to go beyond their year end APPC enabled apps target of 100 with this kind of incentive program.

https://medium.com/@appcoins/first-week-of-incentives-program-closed-with-125k-appc-distributed-to-participating-developers-9358a3e202f2
Activity: 76
it seems its going up.
its very undervalued at the moment , at least it should be a couple of dollars
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Activity: 86
This new page for developers is cool:
https://www.appstorefoundation.org/sdk

I'll spread among my friends developers.

If only i know devs

As stated in the roadmap for the Q1 2018, we have released the first Beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support. Very responsible team!
wow. The team is very punctual and takes seriously the roadmap. But why there is no price action? We need better marketing I think

I was also impressed when I got acquainted with the road map, the development of the project will be completed in a short time, in comparison with other projects.

Agreed with you this project is showing serious development in short time of period so many interesting features are going to release but it is worth to keep in touch with this project to follow the activity of dev.

Of course, I recommend subscribing to the group in telegram, where you can find the latest news among the first.
There is also the AppCoins trading group. Very active.
a group on telegram?
why cant I join any telegram channel or groups of any cryptocurrencies?
when I click on them or tap on them it says channel not found.
Activity: 153

As stated in the roadmap for the Q1 2018, we have released the first Beta version of Aptoide with AppCoins support. Very responsible team!
wow. The team is very punctual and takes seriously the roadmap. But why there is no price action? We need better marketing I think

I was also impressed when I got acquainted with the road map, the development of the project will be completed in a short time, in comparison with other projects.

Agreed with you this project is showing serious development in short time of period so many interesting features are going to release but it is worth to keep in touch with this project to follow the activity of dev.

Of course, I recommend subscribing to the group in telegram, where you can find the latest news among the first.
There is also the AppCoins trading group. Very active.
What a dive from all coins.
AppCoins is not an exception.
Let's make APPC great again.
Great version.
I was impressed with the credit card support to buy APPC on-the-fly. That what Vitalik was saying about to worry about end users.
thats great news
so this is the final product?
and what are u gonna do for marketing?
What I've read in Telegram:
Regarding in-app purchase, the flow is very close to what should be. It's very straightforward.
The Advertising flow (rewarding the user) will be improved in the next version (Oct 24) with the payment channels.
Now, the challenge is to bring developers on board. Already 20 but the ambition is to bring more 100 until end of Q1'19.
thats great news
so this is the final product?
and what are u gonna do for marketing?
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
Today the final product is finally released.
this coin deserves to be at least in top50 in near future.
I have another situation, I have not yet bought appcoin, waiting for a reversal. But for other assets, I am also in a very large drawdown, such a bad time now.

We're in bear market but that is the best time to buy if you believe we hit the bottom.
I think that appcoin not yet reached bottom, and will fall even lower for a while. It is better to make sure that we are in the bull market and take more than take now.

We never know. September release (integration in the Aptoide store, currently is only in Dev) will generate demand for the coin on daily basis.
But the amount of demand, will depend on the number of developers integrating.
Growth may occur before the release, I did not wait for the price drop and buy on 1750, it is so good price and lower than people bought during the ICO at a discount.
The price today (0.00036184 ETH) is above the price without the discount (0.0003336 ETH). The discount in the pre-sale was 30% of the mentioned price, if I recall.
visited again and i am shocked that it is super low and trading volume is going down if this continue, maybe binance is going to delist this token.

Yesterday was $400k of transactions. Not Bitcoin or Ethereum, but much better than other tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: