Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 8. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 0
Your roadmap is very aggressive and Appc you can deliver by sept 2.   It is crucial to have a working product this year because projects with actual product/use will shine this year.
Activity: 247
Well, January 4h there were 5.800 members!!!!!! This day I sent a message to my brother talking about that. I was very excited cause next day Appc would be in Binance!!!!!!
Activity: 126
If you believe in blockchain technology you should believe in appc. Even google has started to focus on blockchain. They even wanted to hire Vitalik.
Activity: 76
Look at the CMC rank. Rank came to 280th. It was 200 3 weeks ago. Even 80more shitcoins had better performance than appc
How it can be worst performance like this ha? From 5th may we didnt see even one recover
Already it fell down %50 more than market average now still is falling more than market avg
How it can be possible? This token was top 100. Whats the 280ha?

Indeed. I'm always amazed about the strange fluctuation of shit coins.
Most of them are explained by market making of those projects.
In the end of the day, all projects have to go through the different phases of adoption.
In the last 6 months, after ICO close, the team had progress a lot in the technology. Now follows the adoption phase.
do u think it can break ath by the end of 2018? I still believe in appc
Activity: 66
Look at the CMC rank. Rank came to 280th. It was 200 3 weeks ago. Even 80more shitcoins had better performance than appc
How it can be worst performance like this ha? From 5th may we didnt see even one recover
Already it fell down %50 more than market average now still is falling more than market avg

Indeed. I'm always amazed about the strange fluctuation of shit coins.
Most of them are explained by market making of those projects.
In the end of the day, all projects have to go through the different phases of adoption.
In the last 6 months, after ICO close, the team had progress a lot in the technology. Now follows the adoption phase.
Activity: 280
Activity: 252
If all market fall %70 and u fall %70 too your rank ll be stabil
But when market falls %20 but ur falling %60 your ranking going back
Or when market avg raise %20 but your rise %10 your rank is going back too.
Its the meaning of performance. And appc rank came to 280th!!!!
Activity: 164
Lol kicking them is good idea, nothing but toxic talks
All I see Is complain from these guys, project is not complete and here people are judging
Merit: 101
AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives app users new purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety. It has been built to create an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness by moving to the blockchain three of the most critical flows of app stores: advertising, in-app purchases and developer’s approval. By eliminating intermediaries and creating new incentives for users to engage with apps, AppCoins creates a more efficient and value-driven app ecosystem.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
What's next for appcoins? Getting listed on Binance months ago isn't enough to maintain the price, which is in freefall at the moment! Are there any games or apps that actually use appcoins at the moment? What will make someone actually want to get appcoins?
Merit: 10
Why did u delete my question? Im asking about token distrubution page on official website
for Aptoide and Bootstrap expenses wallets are locked for 6 months. And it means on June part of wallet ll be unlocked and tokens ll enter market
Im asking about it, how many token ll be unlocked from wallet
Activity: 252
i downloaded asf wallet and when i click the try button and type the words in the image, the application always warn me about come back time and dont give me any appc.
Activity: 266
Is there any app where I can be rewarded with Appcoins?  I lost almost all my Airdrop coins, but still didn't earn any. Anybody is getting?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I am here from the first hours and buy full bags in presales last year...everytime i dont said fud or everthing else about appc.....
Those who bought expensive, they are not fun now. But I'm still waiting for the price even lower, although now the price is like black Friday. When should they launch their platform?
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I am here from the first hours and buy full bags in presales last year...everytime i dont said fud or everthing else about appc.....
Activity: 178
The Ethereum network is the most mature network enabling smart contracts, and it also has the most active development community. The other networks with smart contract development capabilities are either still in beta or in development.

Indeed. And even if the other networks claim that they have lower transaction times, they don't have the level of usage that Ethereum has.
Scalability developments in Ethereum are going well, it seems.
But do not exclude that Ethereum can move from the second place coinmarketcap. It is hard to imagine when a small part of the projects on Ethereum will start, then the network will fall exactly. Perhaps the appcoin has plans to switch to another blockchain in the future.

Agree. There is this risk. The governance in Ethereum sometime is a bit chaotic. This kind of governance is very similar to early days of Linux, but then the pressure was less than with Ethereum.
Today, no other blockchain has the critical mass of Ethereum but many of them have a stronger leadership, more business driven approaches and clear decision making processes.
Indeed nowadays there's not any network like Ethereum. Of course it has its problems that must be improved but is still the better.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Is AppCoins available on Qryptos or hitBTC? Does anyone know? It would be more comfortable for me if it would be on hit BTC cuz my Adhive tokens will be there soon and I would have all my coins on one exchange.
Think about how does a company can affect millions of people in the world
Just look at Google store and Ios , they make trillion dollar, and they are not even decentralized
Apptoide will be another revolution
They have million users in apptoide

The last release of the ASF wallet was very interesting.
The release of the digital item when the transaction made the "pending" state made the flow more smoothly.
The Ethereum network is the most mature network enabling smart contracts, and it also has the most active development community. The other networks with smart contract development capabilities are either still in beta or in development.

Indeed. And even if the other networks claim that they have lower transaction times, they don't have the level of usage that Ethereum has.
Scalability developments in Ethereum are going well, it seems.
But do not exclude that Ethereum can move from the second place coinmarketcap. It is hard to imagine when a small part of the projects on Ethereum will start, then the network will fall exactly. Perhaps the appcoin has plans to switch to another blockchain in the future.

Agree. There is this risk. The governance in Ethereum sometime is a bit chaotic. This kind of governance is very similar to early days of Linux, but then the pressure was less than with Ethereum.
Today, no other blockchain has the critical mass of Ethereum but many of them have a stronger leadership, more business driven approaches and clear decision making processes.
Activity: 153
There's one thing that I don't understand. You claim this coin is a circular economy. But what is stopping developers from withdrawing the coins Huh

The developers can withdraw the coins, that's their business and they need to cash out to pay the bills.
The users that receive coins as rewards, are the ones that cannot cash out and have to use in the In-App Purchases..
Pages:
Jump to: