Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 7. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 10
from rank 190-200 to 272.

waiting for the price of this ICO to be huge. Still holding some APPC.

Holding here too.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
 I am realistic  not say moon Because tried the app and it is exactly  what i am looking for   I always tell the truth but do not know why admin  banned me from trading group as i am big fan of appc
Activity: 40

This new looks promising. The token will finally be unveiled to the public.
We can expect a rise !

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
marketing is so bad that's why these coin is at the bottom.

this idea of an ico is good, there's saying that there are many users but still why this coin is falling bad?

2 Listing only Binance and HUOBI. Hmmm.

Quick listing on Binance after end of the ICO caused the price to rise that much and the correction after listing was normal.
I agree that a better marketing can cause price to rise. But I think it's better to price rise after developments are done. At the end of 2018 a new all time high can be achieved.
During the listing on Binance was the overall growth of the market, and therefore appcoin grew up so much in price. The team is working on the project, and now there is a good opportunity to average the price of those who bought expensive. And buy those who do not have time to during the ICO.
Activity: 121
from rank 190-200 to 272.

waiting for the price of this ICO to be huge. Still holding some APPC.
Activity: 26
I am review in white paper on your project, It's actually interesting
Activity: 28
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/appcoins   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Currently AppCoins is still very young. However, as we all know, the backend of the Aptoide app store is huge and it is difficult for AppCoins to fail.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108

this idea of an ico is good, there's saying that there are many users but still why this coin is falling bad?

Quick listing on Binance after end of the ICO caused the price to rise that much and the correction after listing was normal.
I agree that a better marketing can cause price to rise. But I think it's better to price rise after developments are done. At the end of 2018 a new all time high can be achieved.
Activity: 30

Activity: 86
this is going to be big. MARK MY WORDS.  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
Hello AppCoins believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of AppCoins at: https://cointopper.com/coin/appcoins

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Only thing I think team could do now would prepar "Aptoide market" to Appcoins.  We have 200mil users, so it would be interesting they know about Appc, they know what's coming!!!!!
Activity: 266
means if there are 40 airdrop in a day, then the airdrop is shared for all members ??
so I have to try 40 times, to type captcha??
Activity: 252
What's behind the latest bull run?
Is the bullish trend done you guys think?
Bullish trend? Did I miss something?
Activity: 252
They will no allow as we are coming from aptoide what is their competitor. Also the appcoin is only available for Android too nowadays for the same reason. Maybe later that will change if iOS change their requirements.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Okay we already contunie to support project from heart but only from heart. And i think so many people doesnt have strong heart like us so Appc has a hater army on last 5 months.
Activity: 76
Well, January 4h there were 5.800 members!!!!!! This day I sent a message to my brother talking about that. I was very excited cause next day Appc would be in Binance!!!!!!
It was a wonderful time for APPC holders. Who sold the tokens when listing on Binance are now happy
where do you actually see this project in a couple of years?
can it reach 10$ in near future?
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
Well, January 4h there were 5.800 members!!!!!! This day I sent a message to my brother talking about that. I was very excited cause next day Appc would be in Binance!!!!!!
It was a wonderful time for APPC holders. Who sold the tokens when listing on Binance are now happy
Pages:
Jump to: