Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 10. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I tried to said this in the trading group, and I got banned. If u want to ban me here as well, I will have got nothing left to say to the team anymore, you will only lose another supporter who held since January.
I still here from presales..hold my bag in a cold wallet ..yes i follow the price in exchanges.intrested for me it is the price in q4 2018...and by the way ..some other in portfolio has the same dumps how appc...there is nothing bad only for appc...I like the policy dev first:) i am sure the team does there job correctly..the community team is professional..take a look to some other projects... appc and aptoide is a real project..Not only a hyped idea how some others Smiley i belive for long term ..my profit comes from itself Smiley
Activity: 322
 I believe you are only saying this because you haven't reached the profit you envisaged. APPC team has delivered absolutely everything in the roadmap and will tend to do so going forward. This might or might not have effect on the price. The team is not here to pump the price of the coin, but to deliver the idea presented in the whitepaper.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
awesome project! looking forward to seeing this coin to be listed in all of the exchanges in the world.
What may be the reason of price reduction of appc?
I know market went through bad phase but it's recovering but appc is still down.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
I know appc is an erc20 token. How does the Aptoide team plan to handle the scalability issues? I mean say 1 billion people start using aptoide on a regular .  all those transactions taking place is sure to put s big stall on the network.   Will Aptoide deploy some sort of central hub to deal with fast transactions such as how exchanges do for fast trading?
It seems like one of the biggest names IBM sees major flaws in the ethereum network.  Thsts why they went with Stellars  protocol.    Raiden network implementation  to solve these issues
If we imagine that at least 10% of all projects will work, which are built on the Ethereum blockchain. It will be a collapse. So the problem with scaling is the most important issue.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
I know appc is an erc20 token. How does the Aptoide team plan to handle the scalability issues? I mean say 1 billion people start using aptoide on a regular .  all those transactions taking place is sure to put s big stall on the network.   Will Aptoide deploy some sort of central hub to deal with fast transactions such as how exchanges do for fast trading?
It seems like one of the biggest names IBM sees major flaws in the ethereum network.  Thsts why they went with Stellars  protocol.    Raiden network implementation  to solve these issues
There is option to create cross aplication that works between binance and app store too. I bet the team will find a good solution.
I have an idea on how it works, it's just that I wanted to know if team has already solution in place.
Activity: 210
Not sure about the number in Google Play. In Aptoide we have had 200 downloads so far which is not bad if you think it's only for whoever wants to test the flows of the protocol.
I am realistic  not say moon
Because tried the app and it is exactly  what i am looking for
I always tell the truth but do not know why admin  banned me from trading group as i am big fan of appc
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
i have some appc in binance,
how should i check its balance from outside? when i check the balance of its deposit address in etherscan or ethplorer it says no tokens found.
whats the matter?

The balance needs to be checked inside the exchange account, the deposit address is only for the deposit, there are no tokens stored there
well that solved the issue, thank you
but how about sending the tokens out of binance?
I want to store them somewhere safe for holding at least for 1-2 years.
I think myetherwallet is a good choice right?
all i need to do is openning a mew account or paper wallet and sending the tokens out of binance to my mew public address? is that all or there is something i should take in mind?
thanks for ur reply

Appcoins or any other tokens should be kept out of exchanges and in your personal wallet to be safe. Myetherwallet is a good choice. If you want more safety you can run myetherwallet offline. For more details and the instruction, visit the myetherwallet official website. Also, MetaMask or a hardware wallet are other good choices.
I recommend you to move your tokens to myetherwallet and then try to learn about safer wallets.

thanks for ur reply
so al i have to do is creating an account (address) in myetherwallet and sending out the tokens in binance to the public address of my ethereum address?
and keep the private key somewhere safe right?

Yes, This is exactly what you should do. That Ethereum address works for all the Ethereum based tokens.
Also, check the URL and SSL code when you are visiting myetherwallet.
Activity: 76
how should i check its balance from outside? when i check the balance of its deposit address in etherscan or ethplorer it says no tokens found.
whats the matter?

The balance needs to be checked inside the exchange account, the deposit address is only for the deposit, there are no tokens stored there
all i need to do is openning a mew account or paper wallet and sending the tokens out of binance to my mew public address? is that all or there is something i should take in mind?
thanks for ur reply

Appcoins or any other tokens should be kept out of exchanges and in your personal wallet to be safe. Myetherwallet is a good choice. If you want more safety you can run myetherwallet offline. For more details and the instruction, visit the myetherwallet official website. Also, MetaMask or a hardware wallet are other good choices.
I recommend you to move your tokens to myetherwallet and then try to learn about safer wallets.

thanks for ur reply
so al i have to do is creating an account (address) in myetherwallet and sending out the tokens in binance to the public address of my ethereum address?
and keep the private key somewhere safe right?
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
whats the matter?

thanks for ur reply

If you dont believe, you try to do research on top 200 coins, take out one by one which u think not so important then slowly u will see APPC will be better than more of them.
Activity: 266
Think about how does a company can affect millions of people in the world
Just look at Google store and Ios , they make trillion dollar, and they are not even decentralized
Apptoide will be another revolution
They have million users in apptoide
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
We have a limited number of airdrops per day. The total of airdrops for the main net is 40 per day and each airdrop gives the user 10 APPC and 0.005 ETH. It starts at midnight UTC+1, and we only perform one airdrop per min and one airdrop per wallet address and IP. I think that you already received those rewards.
We have a limited number of airdrops per day. The total of airdrops for the main net is 40 per day and each airdrop gives the user 10 APPC and 0.005 ETH. It starts at midnight UTC+1, and we only perform one airdrop per min and one airdrop per wallet address and IP. For today we have already reached the maximum of 40 airdrops per day.
Activity: 76
whats the matter?

thanks for ur reply
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
whats the matter?

Pages:
Jump to: