Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 9. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
I know Tiago is doing great all time and never stop. But price performance is showing its not enough. Creating better things is better than say we r already doing
I talked about it 5 months ago with Mr Luis Pinto.
I said about we have so many big followers accounts on Twitter, have big trader groups have big organizations. Lets make together adv on twitter youtube reddit. I said We can be organized very good and achieve to thosands people for hear about Appc project
You are judging a project that is not fully integrated in the market yet. You cannot expect 100% efficiency when the users cannot use the product yet. I would start thinking about it once the product has a while in the market. But it is not even in the market yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I know Tiago is doing great all time and never stop. But price performance is showing its not enough. Creating better things is better than say we r already doing
I talked about it 5 months ago with Mr Luis Pinto.
I said about we have so many big followers accounts on Twitter, have big trader groups have big organizations. Lets make together adv on twitter youtube reddit. I said We can be organized very good and achieve to thosands people for hear about Appc project
Activity: 280
I've tried ASF wallet campaign numerous times. It always says to come back after some minutes. Do i have to do anything special for it to work?
I am sorry but spreading fud will not help. I understand that you might be angry. But right now the whole market is down. You have to be responsible for your own actions.
I think your job is not easy. :-) there's FUD in everywhere. But sometimes I'd like to see others points of view. Of course I'm not here all the time... So, some conversations can be interesting for me, but they were  just the same of the same to others. :-)
appcoin is backed by Aptoide, a company 7 years running with 200MIL userbase. With any soli company, you need time to build the foundations and product. 6 months although long for crypto investors, it’s actually a very short amount of time for start ups. If you understand what Appcoin is doing, you’ll know that we are doing it right.
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The Ethereum network is the most mature network enabling smart contracts, and it also has the most active development community. The other networks with smart contract development capabilities are either still in beta or in development.

Indeed. And even if the other networks claim that they have lower transaction times, they don't have the level of usage that Ethereum has.
Scalability developments in Ethereum are going well, it seems.
But do not exclude that Ethereum can move from the second place coinmarketcap. It is hard to imagine when a small part of the projects on Ethereum will start, then the network will fall exactly. Perhaps the appcoin has plans to switch to another blockchain in the future.
Activity: 153
The Ethereum network is the most mature network enabling smart contracts, and it also has the most active development community. The other networks with smart contract development capabilities are either still in beta or in development.

Indeed. And even if the other networks claim that they have lower transaction times, they don't have the level of usage that Ethereum has.
Scalability developments in Ethereum are going well, it seems.
Activity: 247
 I can’t seem to get to what you’re trying to prove regarding Appc’s current block chain. The team thought hard about this project before releasing it. And they have more to offer and are not focusing on changing what was initially planned in the beginning just that easy.
As of now the team is not that focused on such topics as they are all busy fulfilling what is laid out on the roadmap.
If it has something to do with the current price of APPC then I would say it is not the teams current priority.
Activity: 207
well  this could help ..I came into contact with a couple of German  guys  who provide me with signals.when i make profit, i give them a percentage of it, which i think is better than just payment up front
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Trying to figure out the use case and value of our exchange purchased tokens once the September full roll out is live. With 200 million users and 240 million total appcoins, that will create an interesting demand.
Activity: 127
Open your eyes, open your mouths, close your hands, and make a fist! Down with the traditional centralized system as we provide a decentralized alternative!
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
Im in this industry since 3 years and giving trainings to people in 21 different countries check my instagram medagli . an admin please u answer me, i dont want to have converstion  like CyrptoKairo who invest 100-200 dollar to APPC and talking like in kindergarden
 i want to learn about NOW NOW NOW! U dont understand me so im writing 100times. say me NOW and since 5 months APPC has the worst performance ?
Activity: 247
Dont answer like in kindergarden. I just want to learn whats the reason of this performance? Saying we dont control price, future ll be good not answer of this question
If i dont believe for future of APPC i could sell my 200k APPC im holding for believe something ll happen on future and still my team contunie to buy APPC with my advices
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
does Aptoide have the same utility and capabilities as the regular appcoins purchased from exchanges. Or are they only for in app commerce?
Activity: 3
disappointed to have hold appc. little growth, no price, no price decay, no pump at all.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I do understand that they will use credit card and so on. But there are limited supply of AppCoins, so the question is, where they will get them?
Pages:
Jump to: