Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 6. (Read 47642 times)

Activity: 189
Merit: 0
I'm subscribed to the youtube channel since months ago but there is still no content on APCC still

Yes, it is true. There is no new content in Youtube for 3 months. However, they are updating their twitter handle and Medium account regularly. Therefore, I suggest you to follow those social media accounts to get their updates.

Appc needs mass adoption when they are fully roll out in September. That’s the only way we will recover. I’m very excited, hope the best for appc

Yes. Once they roll out Appcoins officially, there will be a huge demand for APPC as they can use Aptitude to promote Appcoins.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I was amazed to see that you guys are planning to pay with any erc20 token and the developer gets appc on the last slide. Did I understand it right?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Appc needs mass adoption when they are fully roll out in September. That’s the only way we will recover. I’m very excited, hope the best for appc
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Icos games are changing. Only the solid team with mass users and adoption will do well. Before this, all we see from ico pump is base on hype and whitepaper. I may be down a lot now, but I hope appc has solid plan for mass adoption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The project intends to be added only to the top exchanges, this is a good indicator. For six months, the price is falling all the time, but the trading volume is kept at a high level. We can expect a pump in the near future.

With active team we can expect for a bounce back soon I like the idea of this project. It is already trading on Binance and hopefully they will do some efforts to make it list on other big exchanges to maintain this trading volume and let more people to enter.
I regret that I did not sell tokens in January, now I could buy ten times more tokens. Time not to return, but now i am buy at the current price, and wait for the end of the year the launch of App Store Foundation.
Well, it usually happens),
but the truth is in this state and the rest are good projects that are traded on top exchanges,
so the project in any case will show the result of how it raises the weak-patient
Activity: 76
The project intends to be added only to the top exchanges, this is a good indicator. For six months, the price is falling all the time, but the trading volume is kept at a high level. We can expect a pump in the near future.

With active team we can expect for a bounce back soon I like the idea of this project. It is already trading on Binance and hopefully they will do some efforts to make it list on other big exchanges to maintain this trading volume and let more people to enter.
I regret that I did not sell tokens in January, now I could buy ten times more tokens. Time not to return, but now i am buy at the current price, and wait for the end of the year the launch of App Store Foundation.
Same thing here, bought some more on the recent dip! AppCoins currently listed on 3 of the 5 top exchanges on CoinMarketCap! Hopefully, its getting some intelligent attention cause It's my main long term hold.
could you tell us how much r u holding?
Activity: 420
Merit: 25

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

Activity: 826
I'm subscribed to the youtube channel since months ago but there is still no content on APCC still
Activity: 854
Guys is appc dead project? I just see the chart its almost 300% down from start chart..it was 3$ now not 0.30..
Activity: 14
I have sent a message in telegram, waiting for your answer!
Spotless logo, cognizant results, engaging website.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
what do you think about the increase in the price? and whats your prediction?
Yes, the pump is good) Cool I think that the price can reach the maximum level of 0.00008 BTC (this price was in early May). Here is an overview of the current situation on AppCoins https://www.tradingview.com/chart/APPCBTC/5gmCtez3-AppCoins-APPC-Breaking-Out-Another-One-To-look-Out-For/
Activity: 76
what do you think about the increase in the price? and whats your prediction?
I found out from a Twitter post that 98 Mil tokens were sold on ICO levels and 246 Mil tokens in total. are both numbers exact?
There is a good post explaining it:
https://medium.com/@appcoins/token-allocation-and-bootstrap-activities-4860884206ee
Thanks for the article, for some reason I did not see it before. Everything is described in great detail, and many questions disappear. It is worth counting on a long implementation, rather than waiting for a rapid take-off.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
I found out from a Twitter post that 98 Mil tokens were sold on ICO levels and 246 Mil tokens in total. are both numbers exact?
There is a good post explaining it:
https://medium.com/@appcoins/token-allocation-and-bootstrap-activities-4860884206ee
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Activity: 896
Can the Appcoins be purchased from the Aptoide Store and if so, can you hold them or do you need to spend them immediately?
Activity: 153
Merit: 10

This new looks promising. The token will finally be unveiled to the public.
We can expect a rise

I think that milestone was already achieved with the latest release that included IAP and Rewards in the Aptoide dev app store.
In the site said Q2, but someone has put in the site June 30.
Pages:
Jump to: