Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 35. (Read 47675 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hello! Currently, the ranking of any apps in traditional services is based on any kind of assessment, such as stars and feedback. All this is appreciated by people. What solution does AppCoins offer in this case? It’s impossible process millions of stories of different apps manually.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon! Is it already known how much money was collected at the previous stages of sales and placements? And is this enough already for a project?
Take a look at the schedule of collection on the site! There's already a figure more than 6 million dollars. Then, I’d recommend you to study the WP if you’re interested in the investments in such a project)
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon! Is it already known how much money was collected at the previous stages of sales and placements? And is this enough already for a project?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Do I have to add the token to Metamask or will it do so automatically upon release?
Activity: 153
Hello! Connoisseurs, tell me, how many project tokens do I need to buy on the ICO, so that it’s enough for me as for an investor for a minimum participation? Tell me what the total amount of coins for sale is after December 13... Do I still have time to invest?

Hello. There’s no minimum package itself. You’ll become an investor even if you buy 1 coin of the project.

I think the minimum investment is something like 0.03 ETH but check in the TG group.
Activity: 336
Hello! Connoisseurs, tell me, how many project tokens do I need to buy on the ICO, so that it’s enough for me as for an investor for a minimum participation? Tell me what the total amount of coins for sale is after December 13... Do I still have time to invest?

Hello. There’s no minimum package itself. You’ll become an investor even if you buy 1 coin of the project.
Activity: 280
Activity: 364
Good day! Different applications operating in different areas of the “life” of the Internet” give their users the opportunity to purchase services and goods within their platforms for their currency... Will this be implemented in this project? And if it will, will there be any restrictions on using such coins?
Activity: 350
Do I understand correctly that any user of the system, even that one which just “surfs” the apps and watches ads, has an opportunity to earn money? Won’t this give rise to an entire “colony” of lazy people?)))
Activity: 196
Hello. I’m looking for expert’s opinion, or at least opinion of people familiar with the platform. Is it possible to track using of the app by a final user and the ads themselves which will be got by target audience? If we’re talking about traditional platforms, nobody has achieved such a result.
I’ll describe the chain of traffic advertising in AppCoins to answer your question... Developers publish promo offers in a certain app store, creating a smart contract. Tracking of installation and use of the application is carried out with the help of Proof-of-Attention, which reduces the opportunities for fraud.
Ok! So you mean that a system of Proof-of-Attention is implemented there, and it controls billing, views, and etc.
Certainly! It’s impossible to be sure of measurable results of advertising work and distribute funds of this business without verification of reliability in this way.
By the way, how is the income distributed in this case?

All the participants receive their specific percentage. The user gets 85% from the ad to his wallet, the App Store gets 10% of the profit got with the help of distribution and smart contracts, OEMs who have distributed software on their gadgets will get 5%.

Well, a clear and transparent system of crediting the means has never been needless) And are there already any prices at, for example, the placement of one ad unit, a video, a banner, etc. What does the price depend on?
Hello. I’m looking for expert’s opinion, or at least opinion of people familiar with the platform. Is it possible to track using of the app by a final user and the ads themselves which will be got by target audience? If we’re talking about traditional platforms, nobody has achieved such a result.
I’ll describe the chain of traffic advertising in AppCoins to answer your question... Developers publish promo offers in a certain app store, creating a smart contract. Tracking of installation and use of the application is carried out with the help of Proof-of-Attention, which reduces the opportunities for fraud.
Ok! So you mean that a system of Proof-of-Attention is implemented there, and it controls billing, views, and etc.
Certainly! It’s impossible to be sure of measurable results of advertising work and distribute funds of this business without verification of reliability in this way.

All the participants receive their specific percentage. The user gets 85% from the ad to his wallet, the App Store gets 10% of the profit got with the help of distribution and smart contracts, OEMs who have distributed software on their gadgets will get 5%.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
does the exchanging of value from dollar to other currency will base on the market value and how much would they put as a free or tax for every dollar that's being exchanged?
Is there a maximum delay in the trading transactions?
Activity: 294
This project is great. Appcoins offers opportunity to those app developers who wants to build a useful apps. Aside from app developers, we also have opportunity to earn from their bounty campaign to earn appcoin tokens which we can use to purchase apps from appcoins. This project is very interesting. I would like to participate in the beta launch.
Activity: 174
bông
When it is going trade?
Why do you have to enter a passport number?
Pages:
Jump to: