Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 81. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
appcoin blockhain based new coin in cryptographic world.I hope this project doing well.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I read your response on page 1 with the one of the questions and you mentioned that we will be able to utilize our credit card with Appcoins? How?
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
When you said Appcoin is Distributed, Neutra, and Trusted. What do you mean by these words exactly! I am particularly eager to read what you have to say about NEUTRALITY! Censorship is a big concern for me personally!
Activity: 490
Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Nice work, you have bounty campaigns maybe?
Good luck, thank you.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What are the ways to earn appcoin apart from creating apps?
Activity: 140
Since this is an app, i recommend that it can connect to different social media so that it will spread and be known quick. But overall though, I think Appcoins will be very successful in the future.
Activity: 224
Is there a minimum amount so that we would be able to participate in this?

The minimum investment for class A users is 10 tokens or $10.
Activity: 224
Ive read that there might be minimal fees on transactions on every App stores, how minimal do u mean by this?
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
bông
How do we qualify eligibility in the pre-sale?
This is all about participating in the Pre-sale, hope it will be useful to you:

https://medium.com/@appcoins/appcoins-pre-sale-is-now-open-e2c8168df07d
Activity: 151
Appcoin is truly amazing! Imagine now we can do transactions on mobile application through our cryptocurrency. What a wonderful idea and good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
How to buy AppCoin Tokens using MetaMask

The AppCoins pre-sale is bullish, and there are only 3 days left to enter and get 30% discount on token price, until we hit the deadline on Monday, November 20th, 2017. We’ve compiled a complete guide on how to participate here, but we thought we’d make it easier and faster for you to buy your AppCoin tokens using MetaMask.
MetaMask is more than just an Ether wallet, it is rather an Ethereum browser that allows you all the same functions, features and ease of access from regular Ethereum Wallets, and all without the need to download the blockchain or install any software. With MetaMask, you can just install it as a Google Chrome Extension, and you’re good to purchase those tokens you’ve been wanting to buy.

https://medium.com/@appcoins/how-to-buy-appcoin-tokens-using-metamask-e2024d0011e8
Activity: 153
I would support all kinds of coins which have a motive of decentralised system especially with App stores. Love to see a decentralised one!

Agree.
Google and Apple charges to the developers 30% since the beginning.
In a competitive market, the margins tend to decrease as you achieved higher efficiency.
Activity: 66
I checked on how your platform works and seems like a very good idea though there are some that are wtih the same concept, you accept bitcoins and ethereum which I have. Goodluck!

Yeah that will be good to get in, i really wish ico like this would accept fiat for funding from people lile me.

That is a good idea.
I think the problem is that you always need to have a wallet that supports ERC20 (Ethereum) tokens to receive tokens back.
Do you have a wallet ? If so, it's difficult to you to buy Ethers ?   
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
I checked on how your platform works and seems like a very good idea though there are some that are wtih the same concept, you accept bitcoins and ethereum which I have. Goodluck!

Yeah that will be good to get in, i really wish ico like this would accept fiat for funding from people lile me.
Activity: 266
Yeah I guess it's better if they will announce now or sooner the minimum investment that we can contribute in this project so we will be aware of how much we are going to invest.

Activity: 41
Activity: 84
What's the difference between appcoins and other apps like coins.ph that serve to buy game cards as well?
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This seems like a rather novel idea, am I wrong? What other ICO's are similar to this?

Currently, the only other ICO that covers a similar concept in digital advertising is Basic Attention Token.

There are some key differences though:
1. AppCoins focus is mobile.
2. It covers two additional use cases which are Mobile Developer Reputation and Mobile App Transactions (in-app purchases).

Great question earthcoin. Thanks for answering app coins. I am familiar with BAT, that's good competition. I think there's enough in the industry for both to coexist.
Activity: 42
Pages:
Jump to: