Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 82. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
How do we qualify eligibility in the pre-sale?
Activity: 56
Okay, so since most of the questions I came through from the pages of this thread were very interesting, can I ask. What benefit do users/gamers get from this?
Activity: 49
Regarding whitelist registration, why isn't it open to everyone who is interested in applying?
Will there be a step-by-step procedure or a tutorial in which newbies would be able to learn of how your application works?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
Just wondering about aptoide,  do they have direct connection to your project or its just giving you a support? 
Activity: 308
very interested for this project,

waiting for bounty and airdrop  Cool

This project seems so good!
Humm sir can i know whats the difference of airdrop and bounty campaign?
airdrop is you can receive free tokens when you participate in it , bounty is you must work for it to be able to receive tokens.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Is there a KYC at the end of the token sale?
Activity: 112
Its a competition of google play?  If its the purpose of this project well i guess it will have to be a long way, due to the popularity of google play.  Though if selling cards is one of your ways of earnings,  it should be inexpensive.
I have a few questions:
- When will ICO Start and End?
- How Much total token supply and what is token Price?
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
We need an alternative to google play. It is very good that appcoin is taking that challenge head on. Google can not just be everything, there must be powerful competitor from cryptosphere and to be honest, I love what you are doing at appcoin!
Let us not forget apple store, but if this does let us say even just 10 percent of Google play or apple store transactions. That will be enough to have more growth i personally think.

This will be an alternative from playstore and appstore. I wonder what will be appcoin's edge compared to those app store?
Activity: 182
Great project this is what i need. A blockchain-based protocol that will process my payments on the appstore 👍 Great dev.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
How are the advisors getting compensated?
Activity: 392
How'd you guys come up with this idea anyway?
Activity: 486
Who are your competitors in this space on blockchain?
Activity: 151
very interested for this project,

waiting for bounty and airdrop  Cool

This project seems so good!
Humm sir can i know whats the difference of airdrop and bounty campaign?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
What made you guys decide to use blockchain?
We added AppCoins to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/) to help everyone learn about the ICO in a quick and easy way, and to decide whether or not to invest. Cheddur also allows you to link wallets, exchanges, and other services that support APPC tokens so that you can easily get started. You can also post your APPC addresses to start receiving tips / payments / donations in APPC tokens. Smiley

What do you guys think about AppCoins? Scam? Legit? Leave a review on the Cheddur app to let others know what you think! If consensus is that it's a scam, it'll appear lower and lower in search results. If consensus is that it's legit, it'll appear higher in search results and more new users are likely to discover the ICO and invest.

Activity: 476
Can you go more into detail about how 'Proof-of-Attention' works?

From what I çan understand and interpret from the Appcoins meetup in Singapore, the 'Proof-of-Attention' (unofficial term) is based on the ecosystem when the users download a certain app and uses it, they are paid in tokens depending on the level of usage/online. So the more they use a certain app, the more token they can gain. This will also in term feedback to the developers on usage patterns of their respective user. This whole process is term 'Proof-of-Attention', and you can see it as the user 'mining'+playing the game at the same time.

One key thing to take note is that the token issued to the user is locked (in another words, they can transferred or use it) until they spent a certain amount.

Can you go more into detail about how 'Proof-of-Attention' works?

I'm also curious about this. I've never heard of it, but I could see it being very useful in a wide variety of applications.

Definitely it can be applied in a wide range of area. Appcoins is built as an protocol so any company or system can apply appcoins protocol to be part of their ecosystem.

That could allow for a wide range of uses. So each token could also allow a certain amount of usage time?

Looks like I got buried over night. I still want ot know more about Proof of Attention.

Huh
Activity: 92
The project looks promising will go through the whitepaper Smiley
Activity: 378
I like the idea of the trust system your protocol has. How will you ensure that theres no malicious phishing attempts on these apps?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
I've been really supportive of application that supports other applications. However it doesn't take out the point that being an independent company, how would you be able to connect your "application" to other applications let's say STEAM CARDS for Steam?

I don't really understand how this question is related to this project, Steam is a whole lot different platform than this one. This one is about mobile applications and games, it is solely focus on the smartphone, so I don't think they can incorporate steam cards for steam because that's completely exclusive for Steam. What this project offers is that it gives advertisers the ability to reward users for downloading and viewing their apps, with appcoins users can use these incentives as coins to purchase items inside games and other applications. I know that they are just an independent company but with aptoide backing this project up then you can really trust them to deliver a quality product.
Pages:
Jump to: