Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 80. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its a competition of google play?  If its the purpose of this project well i guess it will have to be a long way, due to the popularity of google play.  Though if selling cards is one of your ways of earnings,  it should be inexpensive.
I have a few questions:
- When will ICO Start and End?
- How Much total token supply and what is token Price?
I think the ICO and beta would be starting early January I think? Not sure
This seems interesting and I would like to participate in the beta launch. May I know how much has this project raised so far?
Activity: 56
Why is there such a difference between the soft and hard cap?
Activity: 49
Would appcoins be of any partnership with google play?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
@dinos69 what do you mean by partnership?
Did you mean that the team should look for a partner?
I am confuse with your thoughts.
What are the ways to earn appcoin apart from creating apps?
You can join the appcoin bounty campaign here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-appcoins-the-new-blockchain-based-protocol-for-the-app-stores-2295801
 They will pay weekly appcoin tokens with campaigns like: reddit campaigns, twitter campaigns, ...

Okay, this is so great there is more way to earn the coin then, we gonna try this.

I like the idea that there are more ways to earn coins for appcoins. Hope this will turn out great!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-appcoins-the-new-blockchain-based-protocol-for-the-app-stores-2295801
 They will pay weekly appcoin tokens with campaigns like: reddit campaigns, twitter campaigns, ...

Okay, this is so great there is more way to earn the coin then, we gonna try this.
Activity: 23
you have to make parterships for this, do you have something in mind?
Activity: 308
I have this question regarding aptoide,  i just remember that there's a gosip that you can download illegal/ban App or paid papa for free.  Just correct me if in wrong. I have no intention of giving a wrong information.
aptoide app is like the blackmarket app , that you can download applications for free , or even download paid applications for free.
Activity: 573
Merit: 105
Appcoins offers opportunity to those app developers who wants to build a useful apps. Aside from app developers, we also have opportunity to earn from their bounty campaign to earn appcoin tokens which we can use to purchase apps from appcoins
Activity: 434
Chainjoes.com
I have this question regarding aptoide,  i just remember that there's a gosip that you can download illegal/ban App or paid papa for free.  Just correct me if in wrong. I have no intention of giving a wrong information.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .

I've never used it. What are the advantages? Is it less regulated than Google's Play store?

From what i understand from the session with Appcoins, Google Play Store and Itune will tend to protect their IP so they will ban competitors from their app store so they can remain at the top of their games. So Appcoins are trying to create a fair play whereby the protocol is open and can be used by any parties. There are decentralise system to build trust and reputation for the developers.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 127
How many partnerships do you have, either finalized, or in the works?
Activity: 756
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Is your token a security or utility?
Activity: 399
I have been using aptoide app for a long time to download my favorite app that i cannot download from another sites , looking at this project is more interesting , it will be a good project , .

I've never used it. What are the advantages? Is it less regulated than Google's Play store?

Would really like to know about this.
Activity: 476
Can I connect appcoin to my bank account like coinbase and iphone. Paying directly for app through my bank could make adoption easier for non-crypto users!

Damn, that would be very convenient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

You get appcoins for creating apps? Awesome, I didn't read that part in the whitepaper but I've read that you can also get appcoins by purchasing them directly using fiat currency or using your credit card or you can also earn them through watching adds and downloading apps. As far as I know those are the only ways to get appcoins maybe there are still more that I don't know of.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Use discount codes or on presale and in ICO. I think they will offer commissions for referring customers who are going to purchase apps.
Pages:
Jump to: