Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📱 AppCoins - The New Blockchain-Based Protocol For The App Stores 🔋 - page 79. (Read 47648 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What is the softcap for the sale? And whether the hardcap is reach wl or not would there be burn of remaining token? And what is he reasonable time frame we csn expect listing on on exchanges?

I'm also curious about when we can expect this to hit exchanges.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
When bounty program started and when end is planed?
Wish you luck, project looks promising.
The bounty campaign seems to be nearing its end, beginning on October 21 and will last until the Appcoin ICO end of November 23rd (may be sooner if the ICO succeeds).

Damn, that is coming up quickly. I better get my stuff done.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
@dinos69 what do you mean by partnership?
Did you mean that the team should look for a partner?
I am confuse with your thoughts.
i mean that in oreder to pay with coins, the games you refer, will other companies accept the same , or you will get coins and you will pay with fiat?
Activity: 490
Is 30% discount still open? 30% discount is a lot I can not miss such an opportunity!  Metamax process the purchase very nicely!  Not only was it easy and smooth, I leant is also the best contract interacting with ethereum blockchain and your wallet
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
I could see sylon as the bounty manager. Sylon is experienced and has very good reputation. If you are involve in bounty, you can put your mind at rest because this guy is good, H e always deliver!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
The bounty campaign seems to be nearing its end, beginning on October 21 and will last until the Appcoin ICO end of November 23rd (may be sooner if the ICO succeeds).

yes i also noticed it is a very short span bounty. lets see may be further updates will come and we may have more weeks.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
What is the softcap for the sale? And whether the hardcap is reach wl or not would there be burn of remaining token? And what is he reasonable time frame we csn expect listing on on exchanges?
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Only  3 days left I thought to join social media campaigns can you confirm whether it is good to join at this point since the time already ended.
Please let me know the campaign status so I can atleast get some tokens.
Activity: 224
Would this have refund policy on accidental purchases on apps like apple and playstore has

I don't know I could be wrong. But j don't remember any app refunding a user for accidental purchase. I could be wrong. But if other providers do refund, my guess is that this service will not be any different as it will be governed by the rules and regulations of the industry. My guess is , anyone can download an app, use it for a while.. Then claim accidentall purchase..
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
How to buy AppCoin Tokens using MetaMask

The AppCoins pre-sale is bullish, and there are only 3 days left to enter and get 30% discount on token price, until we hit the deadline on Monday, November 20th, 2017. We’ve compiled a complete guide on how to participate here, but we thought we’d make it easier and faster for you to buy your AppCoin tokens using MetaMask.
MetaMask is more than just an Ether wallet, it is rather an Ethereum browser that allows you all the same functions, features and ease of access from regular Ethereum Wallets, and all without the need to download the blockchain or install any software. With MetaMask, you can just install it as a Google Chrome Extension, and you’re good to purchase those tokens you’ve been wanting to buy.

https://medium.com/@appcoins/how-to-buy-appcoin-tokens-using-metamask-e2024d0011e8

This is brilliant, whoever came up with this idea is a genius, now it's easier for people to participate in the pre-sale. Now that this coin is on meta-mask, it's widely available and accessible to anyone who wants to purchase there own set of tokens. With this step from the devs, it's pretty clear that more and more people will show interest on this project and that just means one thing this community will eventually get bigger and bigger. I think right now I am confident that we're going to reach more than the trageted cap. Seeing there's only 2 days left until the pre-sale is over, any word from the devs on how's it going so far? Did they raised a pretty good amount so far?

Activity: 224
Would this have refund policy on accidental purchases on apps like apple and playstore has
Activity: 336
I joind appcoin bounty campaign. I hope this campaign will be succeeded.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

You are correct, that is less than one week away. They will have done all they could by Thursday the 23rd. I jave my fingers crossed for good luck and outcome.  Google play and apple need competition.
Activity: 174
bông
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to participate.
I believe this is a nice project
Activity: 1106
Activity: 378
Is there a minimum amount so that we would be able to participate in this?
Yeah I guess it's better if they will announce now or sooner the minimum investment that we can contribute in this project so we will be aware of how much we are going to invest.
All that information is readily available on the website/whitepaper. If people took some time to read it,this wouldn't be an issue. But unfortunately people dont.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I checked on how your platform works and seems like a very good idea though there are some that are wtih the same concept, you accept bitcoins and ethereum which I have. Goodluck!

Yeah that will be good to get in, i really wish ico like this would accept fiat for funding from people lile me.

That is a good idea.
I think the problem is that you always need to have a wallet that supports ERC20 (Ethereum) tokens to receive tokens back.
Do you have a wallet ? If so, it's difficult to you to buy Ethers ?   

Would appcoin have their own e-wallet?
Activity: 84
Would this be like an application on the phone? And how is your customer's security?
Pages:
Jump to: