Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 10. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Your ICO coming to an end. You need to pay more attention to the distribution of information about the project.

Yes, I would like to know about the distribution about the amount you will use for each part of it. There aren't any information on the distribution in your website too. Please consider adding them in for more easy reference. Thanks.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
When are the token going to be published on COINMARKETCAP?
Activity: 15
Your ICO coming to an end. You need to pay more attention to the distribution of information about the project.
Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Arbitrage Crypto Trader Announces Partnership with Covesting.io

more info:

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/01/09/covesting-announces-partnership-arbitrage-crypto-trader/
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
interesting application. i would say usefull and neccessary for traders. will watch.
Why is the 10% bonus only for kickcoin and not for mercatox? Found about this ico through mercatox and got into it but an extra 10% never hurt anyone :p

kickcoin not stable price
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
Why is the 10% bonus only for kickcoin and not for mercatox? Found about this ico through mercatox and got into it but an extra 10% never hurt anyone :p
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I really like the concept of this project. I think it will be successful. Is there a minimum amount I must buy to be eligible for 10% bonus when buying with kickcoin??
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hii..is this the same ARCT ICO going on in mercatox??
Activity: 12
What is total supply of this token
How do you differentiate yourself from Arbitrex?
They also offer cross exchange trading with 25 exchanges and automatic arbitrage trading across those exchanges.
And they are also from russia.
I do not want it to be, but this seems like an Arbitrex ripoff.

not need deposit on platform, Arbitrage Crytpo Trader use your deposit on exchanges using your API keys

see prototype stats, or request prototype test else u paid more 100 ETH
HO-HO-HO, https://arbitragect.com   
Launch ICO, 78% done
Prototype life stats available http://prototypestat.arbitragect.com/ 

Soon good announcement😍

How to price after ICO? 0.000002 BTC/ 1 ARCT 🌍

#ArbitrageCT #ICO
Activity: 162
Merit: 24
How do you differentiate yourself from Arbitrex?
They also offer cross exchange trading with 25 exchanges and automatic arbitrage trading across those exchanges.
And they are also from russia.
I do not want it to be, but this seems like an Arbitrex ripoff.
Activity: 13
interested in this coin....
i will see the ICO development at january, to decide wether to buy or not...
Activity: 2
1. I see Facebook profiles of the team, please could you share linkedin/other profiles to review the work experience/qualifications?
2. Cant find any reviews of the ICO anywhere - Any chance this comes on ICORATINGS?
3. Which one is better deal - To buy from Mercatox or KICKICO?
just registered in mercatox and been curios of the ico.
How much is the predicted price in 2018??

1 ARCT = 0.000002 BTC after relise
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I am poor but i am doing my best to be rich
just registered in mercatox and been curios of the ico.
How much is the predicted price in 2018??
Some comments and questions:

1) There is reason for us to invest in Arbitrage CT tokens only if growth of platform users is expected. But with the growth of user number there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances. Thus the idea of the project kills itself.

2) There has been 2 ICOs of trading platforms recently - B2BX (Raised EUR 8.1 mln) and Stex (Raised USD 9.2 mln). These projects had solid whitepapers, social groups (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter etc), financial models. B2BX ICO ended November 17, Stex ICO ended December 10.

Do you think there is still demand for 1 more trading platform?
If so why there is much less members in your social chanels - <1000 in Facebook, <150 in Telegram. B2BX (FB > 8000, Telegram > 1900) and Stex (FB > 2000, Telegram > 1000) have much-much-much more.

3) There is 1 more ICO of trading platform on the go currently - Arbidex - that claims that it has automated arbitrage feature. Why should I invest in Arbitrage CT instead?

Thanks!

1) no
2) ArbitrageCT not platform. This is terminal for trading.
3) FB = 1650, twitter = 800, telegram =  650
4) The most important advantage of our terminal, your funds are on your accounts, and in your hands, the terminal serves as a client for exchanges, and you trade from your accounts.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1
Some comments and questions:

1) There is reason for us to invest in Arbitrage CT tokens only if growth of platform users is expected. But with the growth of user number there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances. Thus the idea of the project kills itself.

2) There has been 2 ICOs of trading platforms recently - B2BX (Raised EUR 8.1 mln) and Stex (Raised USD 9.2 mln). These projects had solid whitepapers, social groups (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter etc), financial models. B2BX ICO ended November 17, Stex ICO ended December 10.

Do you think there is still demand for 1 more trading platform?
If so why there is much less members in your social chanels - <1000 in Facebook, <150 in Telegram. B2BX (FB > 8000, Telegram > 1900) and Stex (FB > 2000, Telegram > 1000) have much-much-much more.

3) There is 1 more ICO of trading platform on the go currently - Arbidex - that claims that it has automated arbitrage feature. Why should I invest in Arbitrage CT instead?

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: