Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 5. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I don't know how good the project is.
If arbitrage can do everything, it means that no one will can do arbitrage.
Can't say that, not everyone is paying attention to the price and the operation in real time, so it still needs to be grasped by oneself.
Activity: 756
Merit: 10
This wont work. There are already arbitraging robots on most of exchanges and those are really efficient. They take every 0.1% of profit. This coin wont do what it says it will, it is just not technically possible. Also exchanges have very strict limits on their API, so they can make few hundreds arbs per day and that is it. They wont get any "golden" accounts, there are none. Not this days when exchanges cannot even satisfy their new members.
And yet, it seems to me that the project has a chance. There are many competitors, but still the Arbitrage moves quite confidently
Иco пpoшлo ycпeшнo, пocлeдниe дни нecмoтpя нa oбщиe мeдвeжьи нacтpoeния,  тoкeн идeт в гopy, нe oчeнь быcтpo нo идeт. Ждeм xopoшeгo пpoдyктa для apбитpaжa.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Muito interessante, espero ver projeto em trocas como Bittrex e Binance !
Activity: 112
Merit: 3
Translator EN->RU▐ Portfolio: goo.gl/LtBh4K
I don't know how good the project is.
If arbitrage can do everything, it means that no one will can do arbitrage.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Any plan to add to big exchangers?
Activity: 229
Hello team. Can I ask you? How are you going to compete with other similar projects? Thankfulness.
Activity: 392
This wont work. There are already arbitraging robots on most of exchanges and those are really efficient. They take every 0.1% of profit. This coin wont do what it says it will, it is just not technically possible. Also exchanges have very strict limits on their API, so they can make few hundreds arbs per day and that is it. They wont get any "golden" accounts, there are none. Not this days when exchanges cannot even satisfy their new members.
And yet, it seems to me that the project has a chance. There are many competitors, but still the Arbitrage moves quite confidently
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
is it safe to buy package while in beta version?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
the idea for traders is interesting and useful, and the token has already run up, and fought back, the more beta version came out, so all the while in favor, should go up
Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Open beta!
http://account.arbitragect.com
Register and download!
Mac, iOS, Android soon
Activity: 182
Merit: 22
max supply?
Activity: 220
Merit: 104
All bounty tokens are sent
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
Hi guys. Already on 25 February. Has anyone already got their reward? I think that this should be in the near future.
Expectation.

I received, I just don't know which campaign it was. Where I am I don't have access to the spreadsheet. I'll check it out as soon as I can. But it's already in my wallet. Grin
Activity: 10
seems like a total scam to me, the current register/login and empty dashboard, is something an Indian cheap freelancer would do for like 100 bucks...

they ask for millions, to build something that costs literally below 200k total in usd

they know that if they ever make it auto-trade, the arbitrage opportunities would be closed by this tool and the total investors' funds would NEVER be able to utilize such system, as the arbitrage opportunities exist, but only for small amounts and not enormous funds that an auto-trading bot would attract, so in the end, everyone gets disappointed

if they were able to make it auto-trade, they would have already done it and simply multiply their funds and become millionaires for themselves

you see it is infeasible to happen, it appeared so far to be a scam, now you also know why technically and logically it is impossible
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I also have doubts about this. But we must see what happens next. If it can perform at least part of what they promised, then it can exist.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hi guys. Already on 25 February. Has anyone already got their reward? I think that this should be in the near future.
Expectation.
Activity: 295
At last, our listing on HitBTC is completed! Pairs ARCT/BTC and ARCT/USDT is available for trade.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-USDT

#arbitragect #ARCT #hitbtc

Finally!
Great news!

[/quo

OH LOOK NOW IT IS ON HITBC AND ARCT IS STILL A SHIT COIN DROPPING FAST LMAO WHAT A JOKE FUCK YOU RUSSIA
Activity: 14
Interesting idea, best of wishes!
Activity: 140
Merit me or don't.
At last, our listing on HitBTC is completed! Pairs ARCT/BTC and ARCT/USDT is available for trade.
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-BTC
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/ARCT-to-USDT

#arbitragect #ARCT #hitbtc

Finally!
Great news!

Pages:
Jump to: