Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 12. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Alpha v0.01

Its something like MT4 ? You already have platform or at last demo? And why we need tokens here? What liquidity?

demo in DEC 2017, tokens for payment auto-trade volume

How much tokens (in usd) for trading people must pay? For one day, week or month? And in which way they must pay?
for volume, 10 btc = ~0.01 btc
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
I completely do understand the power of arbitrage and hope you can create an excellent trader. You have my support.
By the way is it a 1 Leg Arbitrage or a Hedged one? Personally i prefer the 1 leg more but i´m not sure how well this would work in crypto (with Bitfinex as fast one).
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Its something like MT4 ? You already have platform or at last demo? And why we need tokens here? What liquidity?

How much tokens (in usd) for trading people must pay? For one day, week or month? And in which way they must pay?
Hello. Where the prototype?
I want to see how it works.

in DEC for preICO users
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hello. Where the prototype?
I want to see how it works.
Activity: 46
this is a good idea if it can be executed properly, will be watching
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Why they dont have demo before crowdsale? Noone want not invest in idea. We must see product.

demo in DEC 2017

ps. ICO start 4 dec

So, you will have demo in the beginning of December? Before crowdsale? Can you name exact date?

1/2 DEC

how long will the ICO run?
Activity: 22
Looks promising! 

Why they dont have demo before crowdsale? Noone want not invest in idea. We must see product.

demo in DEC 2017

ps. ICO start 4 dec

So, you will have demo in the beginning of December? Before crowdsale? Can you name exact date?

1/2 DEC

demo in DEC 2017

ps. ICO start 4 dec

demo in DEC 2017

ps. ICO start 4 dec

Activity: 626
Merit: 251
How can I register the bounty ?

An arbitrage bot will be something very useful. Can you monitor many coins simultaneously and can it calculate complex paths e.g. not necessarily BTC?
yes. in roadmap 2018 year
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
An arbitrage bot will be something very useful. Can you monitor many coins simultaneously and can it calculate complex paths e.g. not necessarily BTC?
Thanks.  This is the lowest ask I've ever seen.  Why is it so low?  What are you using those funds for?
adv
Pages:
Jump to: