Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 14. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104
we have already successfully collected more 20%!
We give out bonuses for our investors:
> 5-10 ETH -> +5% ACT
> more than 10 ETH -> +10% ACT

We want to watch you some stats and graphics...
Join our signature campaign!
pay ETH get 8% bonus KICKCOIN
pay KICKCOIN get 10% ACT tokens
5 days to start pre-ICO
Activity: 490
Merit: 135
Hire us on telegram => @TacticBtc
We launch Signature Campaign
Join our signature campaign!
7 days to start pre-ICO
8 days to start pre-ICO
so this is some kind of trading bot that will automatically do arbitrade transactions from one exchange to another exchange ?
thanks you

not quite, you must have balances on 2 exchanges
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
so this is some kind of trading bot that will automatically do arbitrade transactions from one exchange to another exchange ?
thanks you
pre-ico is coming
pre-ICO start

23th october 2017
I hope you guys know there is not much arbitrage opportunity in Cryptospace the way you guys are looking at things, because of low liquidity of most of these Tokens

many opportunities, studied this issue, we must understand that this is not the main profit and maintaining the portfolio
Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.

https://arbitragect.com/arbitragect_wp_en.pdf - chapter 5
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I hope you guys know there is not much arbitrage opportunity in Cryptospace the way you guys are looking at things, because of low liquidity of most of these Tokens

many opportunities, studied this issue, we must understand that this is not the main profit and maintaining the portfolio
Correct me if I'm wrong dev I seen that the token will be used as a capital for this arbitrage opportunities right? But you said that its not the main profit generators so I'm interested to hear from if what are those grounds aside from arbitrage what else this project offers for its investors? Thanks in advance for enlighting this up.

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Pages:
Jump to: