Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 9. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
yes, only 152M tokens - they burned 400M unsolds i think after ICO finished. Hold this coin for big gains in the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
People are stupid enough to sell it at this low price. the project has great opportunity to moon and look at the low coin supply.  Grin
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
New to me, watching always for this project. I am registered. nice idea dev team.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is there any incentive of holding the token?  Is it similar to Kucoin, you get 1.5% of something similar for transaction fees but for arbitrage dividends by holding your tokens??
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
How much was the ICO price?
Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Hi dev, congratz on CMC listing. I bought ARCT ICO a day before ICO ended through kickico website and using kick tokens. How do I know the token amount I should be getting for the kickcoin I spent ?? I can't see such data in kickcoin website. Also, I'm expecting 10% of bonus.
When will the token be sent to my ethereum wallet??
tomorrow send all tokens paying with kickcoin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Hi dev, congratz on CMC listing. I bought ARCT ICO a day before ICO ended through kickico website and using kick tokens. How do I know the token amount I should be getting for the kickcoin I spent ?? I can't see such data in kickcoin website. Also, I'm expecting 10% of bonus.
When will the token be sent to my ethereum wallet??
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Why Everybody ARCT stuck and just processing to https://mercatox.com  since week but not release the token?? WHY  Huh
Activity: 224
Congrats on the CoinMarketCap listing.  Very impressive!
Many people like dump the token in the mercatox, such of the mercatox and EtherDelta are not good for trade, hope ARCT will listing in the better exchange.
yes, wait news Wink
Activity: 686
Many people like dump the token in the mercatox, such of the mercatox and EtherDelta are not good for trade, hope ARCT will listing in the better exchange.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
what's the token code on EtherDelta?

The contract address is the following: 0x1245ef80f4d9e02ed9425375e8f649b9221b31d8
You can trade it here on ED : https://etherdelta.com/#ARCT-ETH
Activity: 5
what's the token code on EtherDelta?
Activity: 3
When it will be on coinmarketcap?
do you guys have a contract address so i can deposit your tokens to myetherwallet? i do NOT want to keep them on mercatox (pos exchange lol)

yes, auto add on MEW
Activity: 70
Awesome project, there are so many arbitrage opportunities in the crypto world. Sometimes the price of single currency is different by more than 30% on different exchanges.
Activity: 21
do you guys have a contract address so i can deposit your tokens to myetherwallet? i do NOT want to keep them on mercatox (pos exchange lol)
Activity: 41
the website needs to be furnished with more information. procedure for the distribution and time of the distribution of the token need to be known.
Pages:
Jump to: