Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 7. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
When will ARCT get listed on HitBTC? Also, any news on other exchanges? Adding new exchanges would pust a price up a bit, since this is quite low supply token.

Activity: 295
Merit: 10
Activity: 274
Your Data Belongs To You
It is very useful instrument for trading cryptocurrencies. Only look at this. Arbitrage percentage is 10.88% !
[01/02 20:06:51] ETP/BTC: buy at Bitfinex for 0.00021645 and sell at HitBTC for 0.00024.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Get ARCT to better exchange. Bad exchange kills project .COFI on kucoin don't have a working product but its daily trading volume is over 2mill $ Hitbtc won't do more. Thanks for blocking me on your telegram  English group... Because I demand if you are going to list ARCT on kucoin ....all the available ones are crap and it's killing the project back to its ICO price . If you don't get to better platform, you are only to giving life to dry bones when you finally launch your products. And it won't be good if this project is long dead before while we hope for the release of a working products wakes it up

first exhange in terminal bittrex, binance, hitbtc. etc add after relise.
you must carefully read the white paper

Hmm bittrex and binance will be very good and decent addition for ARCT. More traders will be aware of it and trading volume will increase significantly. Let's go there
I read your page and WP and If I understand this correctly. For example- the platform will buy me BTC for $10 000 on exchange A and in same time sell my BTC(which I must already have there)for $10 100 on another exchange?

This is quite clumsy.

Think of it like this, for btcusd chart in exchanges A and B. You have 10k USD in A and 1 BTC in B. ARCT uses your 10k USD in A to buy 1 btc for you and then sells your BTC in B for 10,100 USD. So you are now left with 1 BTC and 10,100 USD which is profit compared to what you started with (1btc and 10k usd)
Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Get ARCT to better exchange. Bad exchange kills project .COFI on kucoin don't have a working product but its daily trading volume is over 2mill $ Hitbtc won't do more. Thanks for blocking me on your telegram  English group... Because I demand if you are going to list ARCT on kucoin ....all the available ones are crap and it's killing the project back to its ICO price . If you don't get to better platform, you are only to giving life to dry bones when you finally launch your products. And it won't be good if this project is long dead before while we hope for the release of a working products wakes it up

first exhange in terminal bittrex, binance, hitbtc. etc add after relise.
you must carefully read the white paper
Arbitrage (ARCT) list new Exchange Yobit

https://yobit.net/en/trade/SMT/ARCT

https://twitter.com/YobitExchange/status/956124875789406209

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !

Wow this is good for ARCT. More exchanges equate to more volume which will boost price and good for development. I think more exchanges will still come. This project is still undervalued with what it is capable of doing. Better days ahead for ARCT

Hitbtc will list  ArbitrageCT (ARCT) soon as you can see in the image below...

https://imgur.com/iO6Rgc

This will be a considerable big pump !!!

Yeah another good exchange news
Activity: 52
This token deserves huge volume because if its utility... Yobit listing had no effect ,It didn't increase the volume. Yeah hitbtc listing coming up. We hope you can get it other markets ......It's only mercatox and Etherdelta that are functioning well talking about the volume. Should we hope to see this launching on better exchanges soon

DO NOT TRUST ARCT YOBITS YOBITS WILL STEAL YOUR TOKENS AND ARCT DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT RUSSIAN GODDAMN SCAMMERS GET READY RUSSIANS UNITED STATES IS COMING TO NUKE YOUR FUCKING ASS 2 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT MOTHER FUCKERS
Activity: 126
This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Airdrop or bounty program? Joined and good luck success!
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
You have plan to add to big exchangers?
Activity: 55
This token deserves huge volume because if its utility... Yobit listing had no effect ,It didn't increase the volume. Yeah hitbtc listing coming up. We hope you can get it other markets ......It's only mercatox and Etherdelta that are functioning well talking about the volume. Should we hope to see this launching on better exchanges soon
Activity: 45
HitBTC will be nice addition for this coin. Reliable exchange with higher volumes will provide stability and potential growth, if the team is going to deliver project wise.

I have invested in this one, looking forward to upcoming months and lets see where this project is heading.
Activity: 7
People are stupid enough to sell it at this low price. the project has great opportunity to moon and look at the low coin supply.  Grin
I have some questions:
1/ ATC will be listed on the exchanges like that binance, bittrex, coinexchange ....?
2/ When I sign up to buy ico by ETH, it says "enter your wallet address". Is that my ETH wallet address? Thanks so much
1. Now, it is listed in MERCATOX, ETHERDELTA and YOBIT
See this link:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/arbitragect/#markets
2. It may be your ETH wallet. But, ICO was ended, when you signed up to buy ICO?
People are stupid enough to sell it at this low price. the project has great opportunity to moon and look at the low coin supply.  Grin
I have some questions:
1/ ATC will be listed on the exchanges like that binance, bittrex, coinexchange ....?
2/ When I sign up to buy ico by ETH, it says "enter your wallet address". Is that my ETH wallet address? Thanks so much

Can a dev help me having problems with yoshit i sent over 17000 arct tokens from yoshit to mercatox i have the correct wallet address and my tokens never showed up YOSHIT says this

Dear User!

Support answer:

Deposit\\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

I am not a programmer this is bs
Pages:
Jump to: