Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 15. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 104
Nice, large bounty! Will the bounty payments be in bitcoin? Although I don't mind some sort of ERC20 token as long as there is some form of profit sharing.  Grin

"30% of the profit taken by the Arbitrage Crypto Trader platform will be distributed among the tokens holder every 3 months."
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Nice, large bounty! Will the bounty payments be in bitcoin? Although I don't mind some sort of ERC20 token as long as there is some form of profit sharing.  Grin
Июнь-Август 2017
Создание тестового прототипа,
проверившего 6 криптовалютных
бирж наистории по 400 монетам

where the prototype, I want to see how it works..

The last auction, when it was launched

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251
 Июнь-Август 2017
Создание тестового прототипа,
проверившего 6 криптовалютных
бирж наистории по 400 монетам

where the prototype, I want to see how it works..
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
I think the idea behind the project is great and might be successful in the near future. However, OP doesn't provide enough information about the project. Your ANN isn't detailed enough and this might not attract potential investors. You should consider your ANN thread to be your website here on the forum.

You didn't provide any information about the team behind your project, how the platform is going to work, your roadmap and potential investors always look for this kind of information before actually making an investment. I think you should consider redesigning you thread and add more information to attract potential investors.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Think about it.
This would kill itself.
With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore

not need trade top coins Wink

If if you trade shit coins,the same will happen.
People are greedy so would want to do all the arbitrages that are possible, so doesn't matter what coin, the more people use it the less profit.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
exchange bittrex   Huh Imposible  Cheesy if it is true I am very amazed
Think about it.
This would kill itself.
With maybee 5k people running it, there wouldn't be any arbitrage chances anymore

not need trade top coins Wink
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
Oh yeah, it'll be interesting, I'll watch
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Think about it.
This would kill itself.
Looking forward for it. When bounty?

bounty start today soon
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Very good project if it works because project announcement is unclear and also a team of developers who lack experience in project development hopefully the announcement of the project is improved to make it more interesting
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Looking forward for it. When bounty?
WEBSITE | WHITE PAPER | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | REDDIT | FACEBOOK | BOUNTY

RUSSIAN ANN
Arbitrage Crypto Trader – the new chapter of crypto-trade!

ICO start
pay ETH get 4% bonus KICKCOIN
pay KICKCOIN get 10% ARCT tokens
4th December 2017

Arbitrage Crypto Trader - the world's first platform for automatic trading on two exchanges at the same time. We unite all the largest trading exchanges in the world and offer you to earn money on them. Our main goal is to make available for you a convenient tool for earning one of the oldest ways of trading - Arbitrage. You buy on one exchange, and sell for another. We do not take your funds under our control and we do not need access to your purses. Your currency is stored on your stock exchange accounts. We are already at the stage of closed beta testing and are ready to share with you our reports on the work done.

The aim of our project:

The aim of our project is the availability of a convenient inter-exchange arbitrage trade. You do not have to hire programmers to write bots for automatic trading, make up TK for them and try to explain what you need. The convenient interface of the program will help you to trade in a manual mode, as exchanges differ in design and functionality, which sometimes makes it difficult to create quick orders. And also you will always have a price difference in the form, which will shorten the time for your decision. Additional trading functionality in 1 click and auto trade will become a wonderful assistant for the inter-exchange arbitrage trade.

Токен ARCT – is more than a simple investment..

By investing in the ARCT token - you do not just invest in the "next candy wrapper", which, perhaps, will bring you income - you invest in the development of a completely new chapter in the trade in crypto currency, you get a really promising currency, which has already attracted more than 1,500 traders only in the CIS region. You and a guaranteed income from the funds you have invested - you can use the services yourself or sell ARCT on exchanges and thereby, together with other investors, adjust the rate of the token.
We also set the price for the traded package in Bitcoin, which will allow us to adjust the ARCT rate against Bitcoin. (The price in Bitcoin is constant, and the number of ARCT tokens required for payment is reduced).
ARCT is a virtual currency that will be accepted and used by our project as payment for trading packages. Payment will be accepted in ARCT tokens based on the minimum income received from your transactions. Also, 30% of the ARCT tokens received will be burned quarterly, and the absence of emissions will limit their total number in the market, which leads to an increase in the price of the token. A total of 1 million 000 000 ARCT have been issued, of which:

Arbitrage Crypto Trader – part of KICKONOMY!

We have secured the support of one of the largest and most successful ICO sites - KickICO, and we are also a member of KICKONOMY. This means that we also accept payment for KICKCOIN trade packages.

Pages:
Jump to: