Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 2. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
not knowing that you could not withdraw the tokens from the site I deposited all my tokens .. I wrote to the support for almost 8 days and in the end they replied .. my tokens can not be picked up from the site .. I lost all the my tokens and they can get them back but they do not want .. this team is really dishonest.
but here is someone interested in the real use of the project or just hoping to get rich holding the token still?
------------
I try to contact the team for a week and nobody answers. instead, to recommend the paid subscription, they answered immediately.!?!?  Huh
the terminal does not work .. this is not arbitrage .. I buy at low cost and it sells it at a higher price but does not interlace with the two exchanges chosen by me, why?
Activity: 128
I have read about the project and see ARCT pricing for their deal package at the Bitcoin price. I would love it because this will ensure the stability of this new electronic currency. 30% of platform profits will be distributed between keepers of the token every three months. This will attract investors. The future of ARCT will be increasingly strong.
Interesting. Holders of Arbitrage Crypto Trader tokens will get 30% of platform profits.
Is it enough just to keep the tokens in MEW?
Can you explain me better this matter? What can we expect? I have been holding from the first day I bought, now I'm loosing money, but is the future thatI believe in.
hi, you could help me to do automatic trading on this platform. I transferred my ARCT token, what should I do now to make money with my deposit.?
Do I have to buy packages to make money? but is it convenient or you do not earn more than 7000 ARCT?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
ArbitrageCT 🏆 Gold subscription Giveaway!

THREE lucky followers will be drawn on Jul 1!

🎲 How to Play

1. Follow @ArbitrageCT Twitter
2. Retweet
3. Comment below and tell us your favourite token!

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT
Great project. Please explain apparently missed that it was a hoax, or airdrop, where the conditions to see when the deadline for execution?
Activity: 400
Merit: 100

🎲 How to Play

2. Retweet

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT
Done.
I hope I will be lucky.
Activity: 220
Merit: 104

🎲 How to Play

2. Retweet

#ArbitrageCT #ARCT
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I have read about the project and see ARCT pricing for their deal package at the Bitcoin price. I would love it because this will ensure the stability of this new electronic currency. 30% of platform profits will be distributed between keepers of the token every three months. This will attract investors. The future of ARCT will be increasingly strong.
T, e it turns out this security token, once it will be charged, what is the type of dividentov, or is it differently as t o will happen?
Activity: 400
Merit: 100
Interesting. Holders of Arbitrage Crypto Trader tokens will get 30% of platform profits.
Is it enough just to keep the tokens in MEW?
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
the idea is elegant, but the difference in rates is usually if attractive, then either problems with the entry, or on the exchange there is absolutely no liquidity, and the warrant costs a month and may not be fulfilled.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
So far so good i tested it a bit but it seems a bit difficult for me to find the right pairs.
Also i dont know how to deal with the genreal volatility (against fiat).

Hey man!

I'm not from the team, but you can join us in the Telegram channel.
Lots of helpful people there Smiley

https://t.me/ArbitrageCT_en
Activity: 14
So far so good i tested it a bit but it seems a bit difficult for me to find the right pairs.
Also i dont know how to deal with the genreal volatility (against fiat).
Merit: 251
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=ArbitrageCT+%28ARCT%29&SortBy=0 - 500,000 ARCT will be divided between top 20 traders during a 14 day period.

Did the promo start 11.06. on Mercatox exchange as was announced earlier? If Yes, then how could we explain that on Mercatox volume is still lower than $5k but on HitBtc it is more than 20x higher??
Anyone else has found this is very strange?
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
I'm following this project very, very closely.
Using the software for about 2 months now, and it's a gold mine.
Activity: 420
Activity: 26
sensible project! Good luck fellows!
Merit: 251
ARCT team in cooperation with Mercatox are glad to announce the ARCT TRADING AIRDROP promotion.

500,000 ARCT will be divided between top 20 traders during a 14 day period.

Great way of increasing volume but not at the right time as the market goes red! Or there is something to announce after that from the Arbitrage Crypto Trading team?
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
To put it bluntly, I thought that this project is another scam. But I was wrong. The development team is working on their startup and it's cool. It seems to me that today's price for a token is very low. I think that the price of 10 cents will be more acceptable. It remains only to wait a little.
in general, now all the Crypto-currencies and ACT, including very much depends on the price of the currency of the founder. cue ball, and he is now late, even at the moment of growth of the rest is not very torn up, with what it is connected, can only guess. That's when it breaks through, I think I'll break faster than the rest, because everyone will translate it into it, and then ACT will rant.
Pages:
Jump to: