Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 📈 Arbitrage Crypto Trader 📉 (Terminal + BOT) - page 4. (Read 17619 times)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Was there a time frame in which the terminal was purchased that will dictate the burn?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
If everyone can make money, who's going to lose? The ones that didn't use the tools? Maybe I need to try it myself,
As long as new money enters crypto, nobody has to loose.
Years before people were willing to pay 10 $/BTC.
Today people are willing to pay 6000 $/BTC.
The value is more and new people pay for the more value.
If many people are using arbitrage, there will be more winner and looser, there will be less and lesser arbitrage opportunities, because the difference between the exchanges will go to zero.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
arbitrage ct  still making higher highs and higher lows, But watch carefully if you’re trying to swing trade
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
If everyone can make money, who's going to lose? The ones that didn't use the tools? Maybe I need to try it myself,
why do you think, if someone has won, there must be someone who is a loser. In partnership (right), in general, both sides should be the winner. However, the sale of crypto-currencies is the same. Suppose you now need more Fiat, and the counterparty of the crypt, here you are exchanging.
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
Oh, an interesting project with the possibility of arbitration. There is a good platform on the terminal which has all the major exchanges. Through it all the indicators of the value of Crypto-currency on various exchanges are visible. Try it now https://membrana.io/
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
The update isn't helping.. seems like it will fix it if the terminal can hard reset the binance api page instead of internally refreshing the orderbook
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the release of the full platform. This has some potential.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Arbitrage exist due to ineffecient markets and assymetric price discovery, More users > more trades > more efficient market > less arbitrage opportunities.
copper member
Activity: 35
I looked at your platform to expand my horizons. Do you have test plans or only paid?
Waiting for the bounty program announcement. is there any estimated date for it?
what kind of generosity do you say arbitration kt. has long been on the market and is trading, you can see the price on the coinmarket.
Activity: 370
Merit: 100
For what countries it can be usefull?

Since the business and their bots shall operate online; it shall be useful to anybody worldwide unless those countries whose government are against crypt trading.

There shall always be a chance to loose some funds here also, just like any business, what the success rate and how long shall it be back tested before bringing it to the public market?
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
Waiting for the bounty program announcement. is there any estimated date for it?
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Activity: 126
For what countries it can be usefull?
the price chart contains everything. Many people have heard such a statement. And really. Arbitrator. kurtrade. Shows the attempts to go up, and as if something is interfering .. Getting ready for growth.
Activity: 185

I like the project and I'm waiting for the final fass with everyone and excheng
Activity: 6
Arct coin, have observed this coin always delivered on promise, they told they will burn their unused coins, they did it, they released mock up version, i saw then arct team released beta version, now they have made updates to be beta..., and i think an application is required for arbitrage as trading bots can be hacked and the concept is good.
Hope the team continues to deliver, if it delivers this coin will make a lot of profit, as the value of the coin is very low now compared to number of coins...,
Team, hope you make it happen, there will be challenges around. I was wondering whether someone will need an account in all these exchanges to do arbitrage using the application or how it works, may be you have thought about it..
unfortunately, the general bearish attitude of the Crypto-currency, had its detrimental impact on the AST. . he rushed downhill. So, who had the desire to buy, the drawdown is powerful.
I don't know how good the project is.
If arbitrage can do everything, it means that no one will can do arbitrage.
to deeply understand the work of iso, you do not need to spend a day of time. And still 100% do not insure yourself against a possible scum, so in order to protect yourself from risks. Investors invest in several ways, thereby reducing risks.
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media
I don't know how good the project is.
If arbitrage can do everything, it means that no one will can do arbitrage.
Can't say that, not everyone is paying attention to the price and the operation in real time, so it still needs to be grasped by oneself.
дa тoкeн ceбя вeдeт нeплoxo yжe пoдpoc , нecмoтpя нa пepeчиcлeниe xaнтepaм, дa и бeтa вышлa. A в бeтe тoжe нaдo дocтyп пoкyпaть, или   кaк тo пo дpyгoмy, вoзмoжнo нyжнo нaличиe тoкeнoв AКT.
Pages:
Jump to: