Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 9. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I also believe that you will take the place you deserve. Because using Arcona people can change the world on the lawn in front of home or create a serious commercial project on another continent.

With the help of virtual reality, each person can develop their own world and become rich only need perseverance and time to enter into this brand new activity.
A person can not only make his own world and make his content there, but also can give his virtual land for rent, providing himself with a permanent passive income.
Of course, this is a very good prospect. But as I said before, while there is no demand, then no one will take virtual land for rent.
It is necessary to create content after the introduction of the augmented reality toolkit. I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content and make Arcona a delightful project.
Arcona will create not only new opportunities for obtaining passive income, but also a large number of new jobs. Many people will be able to earn in augmented reality.
Jobs and the opportunity to earn money are different things, it's not worth confusing. Those who want to think can earn money. On the contrary, ordinary workers may lose their jobs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I think in the near future we will see how companies that are engaged in virtual reality and the development of the virtual world will unite among themselves. Since this world is unlimited and 1 team does not really realize everything properly, everyone should contribute to the development of this industry!
I do not agree with your idea that companies that are working to create a virtual reality will unite. I do not see practicality in this association. In addition, I'm more attracted to diversity than monotony.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You know, I think that the project is really very popular and useful in the modern world of the global use of various gadgets that allow you to see much more than the human eye.

Yes, I fully share your opinion, besides, I believe that this is a very profitable business.

I agree on the profit, because each of us would like to feel something new, to see the world with new eyes.

Well, I do not know, maybe ... just a few people believe this and not everyone knows how to use it.
Activity: 90
You know, I think that the project is really very popular and useful in the modern world of the global use of various gadgets that allow you to see much more than the human eye.

Yes, I fully share your opinion, besides, I believe that this is a very profitable business.

I agree on the profit, because each of us would like to feel something new, to see the world with new eyes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I also believe that you will take the place you deserve. Because using Arcona people can change the world on the lawn in front of home or create a serious commercial project on another continent.

With the help of virtual reality, each person can develop their own world and become rich only need perseverance and time to enter into this brand new activity.
A person can not only make his own world and make his content there, but also can give his virtual land for rent, providing himself with a permanent passive income.
Of course, this is a very good prospect. But as I said before, while there is no demand, then no one will take virtual land for rent.
It is necessary to create content after the introduction of the augmented reality toolkit. I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content and make Arcona a delightful project.
Arcona will create not only new opportunities for obtaining passive income, but also a large number of new jobs. Many people will be able to earn in augmented reality.
Activity: 71

Activity: 434
Lands in big and popular cities with high tourist traffic, which is pretty much comparable to the commercial value of physical land.  So must have a higher value!

It seems to me that on the basis of augmented reality, it is possible to significantly increase tourism in large and popular cities. Virtual tourism can become very popular.
I believe that virtual tourism can completely replace the usual as it will be much cheaper and more affordable. Now a lot of people can not afford to travel because of financial problems.

I can not imagine how virtual tourism can replace the real one! I think that this sector is clearly not worth mentioning, because nothing can convey real emotions from tourism!
And you did not think that there are people who can not physically travel. And there are enough busy people. And time travel is possible only with the help of augmented reality.
Augmented reality can only add something to the real world location (for example to reconstruct a demolished church), it derives from the verb "to augment" = "to add". If we speak about virtual tourism when you sit on the couch and want to travel to Rome, for example, that's virtual reality, where everything is imaginary.
You're right. I did not think about it. But then to compare just travel with travel, including the possibilities of augmented reality, there is no sense. In that case, there must be mega fantastic sensation.
Activity: 110
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Have you read the new Arcona mailing about AR Viewer? It turns out users will be able to use a smartphone online to transfer data to the server and improve the quality of positioning of objects over time, I wonder whether the bonus program?)

This is a good decision of the team, the more people involved in the development of the project the better, the quality of the product will always grow.
To a large extent it depends on as far as this testirovochny platform will be adjusted. It has to be qualitatively realized for the correct conducting testing. The number of users means nothing here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Have you read the new Arcona mailing about AR Viewer? It turns out users will be able to use a smartphone online to transfer data to the server and improve the quality of positioning of objects over time, I wonder whether the bonus program?)
This is a good decision of the team, the more people involved in the development of the project the better, the quality of the product will always grow.
BTW I figured out that ARCONA is listed on IDEX exchange and it is there for about two weeks already - hiw it comes nobody advertised it here. Volume is still very low and average trading price is about 5x lower than ICO price, so whoever was keen of buying has opportunity now!
https://idex.market
This is a really great opportunity to buy coins of this project. I think that with a change in the trend in the market from buying these coins, you can expect a good profit.
Investors buy tokens not for receiving a profit right at the beginning. First of all, they buy tokens as much as possible to support the project and to help him to gain steam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
BTW I figured out that ARCONA is listed on IDEX exchange and it is there for about two weeks already - hiw it comes nobody advertised it here. Volume is still very low and average trading price is about 5x lower than ICO price, so whoever was keen of buying has opportunity now!
This is a really great opportunity to buy coins of this project. I think that with a change in the trend in the market from buying these coins, you can expect a good profit.

Still just recently we also couldn't dream of such technologies. But with the advent of such remarkable projects as Arcona it has become to reality.
Yes, I hope it will push Arcona to show better progress.
Btw I still can't see arcona listed at gatecoin.

Wait a bit. Arkona will soon be added to the exchanges.
You are right. Everything is good in its season. Most important it to get at least on one large exchange, and then it will be already simpler to take place on others.
Activity: 476
Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

That is not true. Infiniverse is about Augmented Reality, very similar to this one. There are some differences, for example ownership of the land is to be renewed each year,  but they also are supposed to have some specialities as attached objects (virtual pet), private objects and so on.
They are behind Arcona, just at the beginning, but looks convincing.
Just to be aware that competition is here.
I do not like the idea that every year you need to confirm your ownership of virtual land. Such organization of work with virtual reality causes inconvenience. I like the conditions as in Arcona - once bought and the land is forever yours, until you decide to sell it or give it.
In my opinion, regular confirmation of ownership is a strange scheme. I do not quite understand what goals such an algorithm is striving for.
If it is will be a payable service, then this is just another way of trivial pumping money from users.
Activity: 364
Yes, I hope it will push Arcona to show better progress.
Btw I still can't see arcona listed at gatecoin.

Wait a bit. Arkona will soon be added to the exchanges.
Activity: 434
Are you going to be the person you are talking about? Will you personally create this content? I think you are not going to do this
Hello friend, don't be too pessimistic Cheesy
He just said that I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content, sure, enough respect for other people's beliefs, sure that didn't mean having to do it.
And I agree with KimmNature. Do not rely on the fact that there will be people doing it. It is possible to participate in it, if she/he like this project.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
Are you going to be the person you are talking about? Will you personally create this content? I think you are not going to do this
Hello friend, don't be too pessimistic Cheesy
He just said that I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content, sure, enough respect for other people's beliefs, sure that didn't mean having to do it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

That is not true. Infiniverse is about Augmented Reality, very similar to this one. There are some differences, for example ownership of the land is to be renewed each year,  but they also are supposed to have some specialities as attached objects (virtual pet), private objects and so on.
They are behind Arcona, just at the beginning, but looks convincing.
Just to be aware that competition is here.
I do not like the idea that every year you need to confirm your ownership of virtual land. Such organization of work with virtual reality causes inconvenience. I like the conditions as in Arcona - once bought and the land is forever yours, until you decide to sell it or give it.
In my opinion, regular confirmation of ownership is a strange scheme. I do not quite understand what goals such an algorithm is striving for.

It is simple - it prevents people to hold land without using it - just keeping it as speculation. The schema is nit strange - the same you have with domain names, you also need them renew regularly.
I'm not saying one approach is superior to the other, both have pros and cons.

Pages:
Jump to: