Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 4. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
I do not think that augmented and virtual reality can help in this. And as for me, the virtual reality is not needed in sales, but the augmented reality is useful.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Good idea. I think the opportunities of augmented reality will expand the scope of on-line trade and add a wide range of goods.
Actually interesting thought. Thanks to addition of virtual reality in online sales, it would help the seller to convey quicker all interesting information to the buyer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I do not know how to whom, but using the augmented reality in sales is the first thing that occurred to me. These are incredible opportunities.
I also think so from the beginning, as I learned about the project. Augmented reality can help make stores much more spacious and diverse. And there are many different advantages in implementing this technology in sales.
Activity: 434
I do not know how to whom, but using the augmented reality in sales is the first thing that occurred to me. These are incredible opportunities.
Activity: 476
Perhaps virtual stores will be popular, depends on how quickly people will take virtual reality.
Activity: 364
Do not forget that the project is developing. and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand for services.

Only in this way can you understand how much the project adheres to its road map. Because everyone promises and promises a lot, but in the end very few people achieve the goal!

It is important to look, whether the team is fulfilling its promises, whether the timetable for the road map is adhered to. If so, then you can believe this project.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Investments may not necessarily be financial. You can invest in development with your mind without investment. An investment is a contribution, and what it will be is everyone's decision.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Are you going to run a bounty program or an airdrop? How can I get your tokens? I do not want to buy on the exchangers. I am looking for other options))

I think that the most effective option is to get tokens on the exchanger. It's easier to make money with your own labor and already spend it at your own discretion.

Not every person earns enough money to invest. A free time has a lot. So it turns out that he wants to change his time for money))
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Are you going to run a bounty program or an airdrop? How can I get your tokens? I do not want to buy on the exchangers. I am looking for other options))

I think that the most effective option is to get tokens on the exchanger. It's easier to make money with your own labor and already spend it at your own discretion.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Virtual reality can use in so many sptheres but now it costs a lot. May be it is very expencive to use the virtual reality in online shops. But it will be grate the customers can see all the details of the products.
Activity: 280
You  provides the platform for multiple apps. It’s a big vision and I hope you have opportunities achieve goals. It's fantastic to see the future with virtual technology and augmented reality!

Hopefully will be increased of community  participation  who will believe in this project.   I hope the Arcona team has a good strategy to further develop.
It is hard to imagine that the team undertook the implementation of such a large project without first elaborating an articulated strategy and calculating the necessary resources.
Activity: 90
Do not forget that the project is developing. and growth depends not only on the course of bitcoin. The cost of the token will grow, because there will be demand for services.

Only in this way can you understand how much the project adheres to its road map. Because everyone promises and promises a lot, but in the end very few people achieve the goal!

I think that the team of the project Arkona will get the desired result. Because they already have developments, and successful ones.
Activity: 71

Activity: 210
This team will create a new digital land with Augmented Reality uniting the physical and virtual world together. But will they gain success? I don’t know...

Yes, it will be definitely interesting. According to the developers - their approach differs from all other projects from the niche of the augment an additional reality.

I do not know how much this is true, every project praises itself. I think that we will be guided by the final results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
I do not want this project to be used in this field.
Hopefully, all that makes Arcona team will only be used for good purposes. I have no doubt that this is what the creators desire.
Not always the creators of a project can strictly control its use. This is a particularly extreme task if the product becomes massive.
It's true, sometimes development is beginning to be used for evil intentions. But mostly they are evil people who somehow would have done this evil. I hope that this will not happen with Arcona))
It should be noted that technological progress has been associated with wars for many centuries. Humanity is becoming less aggressive than before, very slowly.
Activity: 280
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
I hope that your fears are exaggerated. Humanity has long lived with television and the Internet, but people are becoming more in tourist cities. I think that augmented reality will not make people recluses.
Activity: 90
This team will create a new digital land with Augmented Reality uniting the physical and virtual world together. But will they gain success? I don’t know...
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Good luck guys! I hope you will be really one of the most successful startups of this year!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Augment Reality, it gives the user a lasting feeling of being inside of some computerized imaginary world
Pages:
Jump to: