Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 6. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
This is probably the most important problem of virtual reality that people can forget that there is a real world, not just a computer screen.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
Any tool can be used for good and bad purposes. The complemented reality of the Arcona is no exception. I hope that good forces will always win.
As much as we'd like to, wars have always been and will continue. It's very scary but this is our harsh world. People do not change, only the visual world changes.
Unfortunately this is the case. Our civilization is even called the "Civilization of War." Let's hope that this situation can be changed with time.
Activity: 476
I wonder what will happen next. I mean expansion plans in other countries, or ideas for project monetization?

You can receive a regular income by renting your virtual reality for rent, for example.
Activity: 280
Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.

For me it is important that the team informs in time about the changes, innovations and does not stand still. Progress is visible.

in my opinion, the team should focus on the quality and speed of development as much as possible. Of course, coordination with the community is a very important factor, but creating a perfect augmented reality is decisive.
Activity: 364
The arcona token is the internal currency of the Arcona Ecosystem. Tokens can be
exchanged for Digital Land, other digital assets and various paid system services. Arcona
tokens can be also earned by carrying out tasks set forth by Arcona Ecosystem.
Arcona will have a limited emission – the total supply will depend on the ICO results, but
will be no more than 135,000,000 arcona tokens. As the system grows, the number of
digital assets exclusively exchangeable for arcona tokens will continuously increase. An
increased system population will also result in rising prices for the Digital Land.
When do you plan to build the first tasks for users?
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Kind time of day! Tell me, who knows, the platform is already working?

Hello, we have launched a marketplace where you can buy and sell digital lands on the auctions. According to our Road Map, we will roll out AR Viewer before New Year, and the platform start operation in a test mode with AR experiences in early 2019
The fact that Arcona will be launched early next year is great news. I hope that the developers will follow the deadlines set out in the Road map.
I'm sure that it will be so, because it is expected by hundreds of investors and thousands of fans)
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Kind time of day! Tell me, who knows, the platform is already working?

Hello, we have launched a marketplace where you can buy and sell digital lands on the auctions. According to our Road Map, we will roll out AR Viewer before New Year, and the platform start operation in a test mode with AR experiences in early 2019
The fact that Arcona will be launched early next year is great news. I hope that the developers will follow the deadlines set out in the Road map.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I wonder what will happen next. I mean expansion plans in other countries, or ideas for project monetization?

So you can recreate anything)) Arcona is a platform which allow people to build AR apps for any piece of land from anywhere in the world!

So people can  view any interesting views with their AR devices. COOL!!!
Activity: 90

So you can recreate anything)) Arcona is a platform which allow people to build AR apps for any piece of land from anywhere in the world!
Activity: 71
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.

The team does not sit idly by. Look at how many news they regularly announce.
News is the second thing, the main thing is that the guys react very quickly to questions from the community. This really raises faith in the project!
Such work should be familiar for all. Everyone must do their job. Developers work on the implementation, and managers bring information to us. And we should not admire such things, this is the usual work of a well-coordinated team.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
I read information that the emergence and distribution of computer games is one of the factors fixed by sociologists to reduce violence and cruelty. This is not the main factor, but significant enough.
Games can't always prevent violence. Many of my childhood playing violent games thereby develop sociopaths and inadequately minded people.
I also do not believe that games save from violence in real life. For some people it is the causative agent. But for some, on the contrary, there is a psychological relaxation
I agree with you! For many people, these games and entertainment can become a kind of relaxation to relieve stress.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250

News is the second thing, the main thing is that the guys react very quickly to questions from the community. This really raises faith in the project!
Activity: 476

Activity: 434
Not yet
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
I do not want this project to be used in this field.
Hopefully, all that makes Arcona team will only be used for good purposes. I have no doubt that this is what the creators desire.
Activity: 364
Not yet
I read information that the emergence and distribution of computer games is one of the factors fixed by sociologists to reduce violence and cruelty. This is not the main factor, but significant enough.
During the game, players do not restrain emotions, aggression goes out from players  which reduces the manifestation of aggression by a player in society.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Not yet
Games can't always prevent violence. Many of my childhood playing violent games thereby develop sociopaths and inadequately minded people.
I also do not believe that games save from violence in real life. For some people it is the causative agent. But for some, on the contrary, there is a psychological relaxation
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Pages:
Jump to: