Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 8. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be possible to think out constantly where still it is useful to use it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
A new idea, a promising result, a large audience of interested people, I like it! But still everything is ahead, you need to work hard and the result will not make you wait. peace on the palm of your hand, I like it.
Activity: 71
The perfect idea for the project, a very promising and promising project, but you still have a lot to work with. I noticed a lot of advantages, but without any attention, there were also disadvantages, so there is something to think about and work on.
Activity: 110
Excellent project, I expect good profits from it and grandiose developments useful to society, the idea is simply gorgeous!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It reminds me of one computer game since childhood, I am very much taken aback by such a course of events. I would like to fry one small site on the planet)

Yes, this is such a game, I used to be able to dream about this before, but now everything is so advanced that it only remains to choose what you like.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
 It reminds me of one computer game since childhood, I am very much taken aback by such a course of events. I would like to fry one small site on the planet)
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
I wonder how the military can use augmented reality, I'm generally against the war, because ordinary citizens suffer.  Let those who need to fight, do it in the virtual world.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Guys, and when will the first development? I would like to see already

We are going to launch our AR Viewer before winter and this time you will see the land, in early 2019 we will start launching AR experiences outdoors.
In addition to that, we post videos nearly every week with the description of how everything is going and you can check them on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIeTXJzDqRv4O-ckSBUtneg

This is amazing news, I really hope that you will succeed. Continue to be active and support the community will not keep you waiting!
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
You know, I think that the project is really very popular and useful in the modern world of the global use of various gadgets that allow you to see much more than the human eye.

Yes, I fully share your opinion, besides, I believe that this is a very profitable business.

I agree on the profit, because each of us would like to feel something new, to see the world with new eyes.

Well, I do not know, maybe ... just a few people believe this and not everyone knows how to use it.

That is not something to use but just did not hear about it! Well, I think that the world does not stand still and this idea is like many fans of thrill.

Well, not quite. Many people have heard about this from fantastic literature. Similarly, scientific publications have long written about the possibility of such a development of events. Well, for us this is a reality, the technology will soon be put into use.
I am in solidarity with you. In order to understand whether virtual reality will be popular, it is enough to compare how the special effects in films changed in the last few years
Activity: 434
Not yet
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Not yet
Activity: 476
I also believe that you will take the place you deserve. Because using Arcona people can change the world on the lawn in front of home or create a serious commercial project on another continent.

With the help of virtual reality, each person can develop their own world and become rich only need perseverance and time to enter into this brand new activity.
A person can not only make his own world and make his content there, but also can give his virtual land for rent, providing himself with a permanent passive income.
Of course, this is a very good prospect. But as I said before, while there is no demand, then no one will take virtual land for rent.
It is necessary to create content after the introduction of the augmented reality toolkit. I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content and make Arcona a delightful project.
Arcona will create not only new opportunities for obtaining passive income, but also a large number of new jobs. Many people will be able to earn in augmented reality.
It is possible that there will be new professions, which we can not even imagine now.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
Have you read the new Arcona mailing about AR Viewer? It turns out users will be able to use a smartphone online to transfer data to the server and improve the quality of positioning of objects over time, I wonder whether the bonus program?)
If there will be a bonus program, then all objects will soon be ideally positioned Grin Grin

Grin Grin The world is huge, I think it will be a very long bounty, especially if the job is to digitize the entire surface of the earth)))

Activity: 364
Have you read the new Arcona mailing about AR Viewer? It turns out users will be able to use a smartphone online to transfer data to the server and improve the quality of positioning of objects over time, I wonder whether the bonus program?)
If there will be a bonus program, then all objects will soon be ideally positioned Grin Grin
Activity: 280
Arcona needs to have good investors who can unlock the potential of the platform, and not just wait for growth from the coin. The project needs such an enthusiast as Elon Musk.
It is possible to replace the individual enthusiasm of a large investor with the collective enthusiasm of many participants. In case that the project is attractive to users, it will make a profit.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The price is 5 times lower than the price of ICO. This is a very attractive price for buying tokens. I think it's worth thinking about these investments.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

That is not true. Infiniverse is about Augmented Reality, very similar to this one. There are some differences, for example ownership of the land is to be renewed each year,  but they also are supposed to have some specialities as attached objects (virtual pet), private objects and so on.
They are behind Arcona, just at the beginning, but looks convincing.
Just to be aware that competition is here.
I do not like the idea that every year you need to confirm your ownership of virtual land. Such organization of work with virtual reality causes inconvenience. I like the conditions as in Arcona - once bought and the land is forever yours, until you decide to sell it or give it.
In my opinion, regular confirmation of ownership is a strange scheme. I do not quite understand what goals such an algorithm is striving for.

It is simple - it prevents people to hold land without using it - just keeping it as speculation. The schema is nit strange - the same you have with domain names, you also need them renew regularly.
I'm not saying one approach is superior to the other, both have pros and cons.

BTW I figured out that ARCONA is listed on IDEX exchange and it is there for about two weeks already - hiw it comes nobody advertised it here. Volume is still very low and average trading price is about 5x lower than ICO price, so whoever was keen of buying has opportunity now!

https://idex.market
Are you sure that the Arona token is being traded and not another project with a similarly shortened name for the token?
You can reliably find out whether this is the correct token by comparing smart contracts. Surely the site has the original address of the smart contract.
Activity: 476
Have you seen Infiniverse project? It might be serious competition to Arcona. They are going to offer roughly similar services as Arcona, but on EOS platform.
This project is mostly concentrated on VR, whereas Arcona is an augmented reality platform that digitizes the whole world.

That is not true. Infiniverse is about Augmented Reality, very similar to this one. There are some differences, for example ownership of the land is to be renewed each year,  but they also are supposed to have some specialities as attached objects (virtual pet), private objects and so on.
They are behind Arcona, just at the beginning, but looks convincing.
Just to be aware that competition is here.
I do not like the idea that every year you need to confirm your ownership of virtual land. Such organization of work with virtual reality causes inconvenience. I like the conditions as in Arcona - once bought and the land is forever yours, until you decide to sell it or give it.
In my opinion, regular confirmation of ownership is a strange scheme. I do not quite understand what goals such an algorithm is striving for.

It is simple - it prevents people to hold land without using it - just keeping it as speculation. The schema is nit strange - the same you have with domain names, you also need them renew regularly.
I'm not saying one approach is superior to the other, both have pros and cons.

BTW I figured out that ARCONA is listed on IDEX exchange and it is there for about two weeks already - hiw it comes nobody advertised it here. Volume is still very low and average trading price is about 5x lower than ICO price, so whoever was keen of buying has opportunity now!

https://idex.market
Are you sure that the Arona token is being traded and not another project with a similarly shortened name for the token?
Pages:
Jump to: