Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 7. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
Any tool can be used for good and bad purposes. The complemented reality of the Arcona is no exception. I hope that good forces will always win.
As much as we'd like to, wars have always been and will continue. It's very scary but this is our harsh world. People do not change, only the visual world changes.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
Any tool can be used for good and bad purposes. The complemented reality of the Arcona is no exception. I hope that good forces will always win.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.

For me it is important that the team informs in time about the changes, innovations and does not stand still. Progress is visible.

I think this is only the beginning to success, there is no need to make hasty conclusions. Everything is ahead!
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Really a very good project that will not be left without attention for anyone who is interested in cryptomir and not indifferent to crypto currency.

Yes, but you will agree, there are a lot of similar projects, and in order to have a large aulitorium, it is necessary to sweat very much.

I will tell you more, at this stage it is not enough just to work until the power drop, you need to occupy a leading position among your competitors.

For me it is important that the team informs in time about the changes, innovations and does not stand still. Progress is visible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Not yet
I read information that the emergence and distribution of computer games is one of the factors fixed by sociologists to reduce violence and cruelty. This is not the main factor, but significant enough.
Games can't always prevent violence. Many of my childhood playing violent games thereby develop sociopaths and inadequately minded people.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Not yet
I read information that the emergence and distribution of computer games is one of the factors fixed by sociologists to reduce violence and cruelty. This is not the main factor, but significant enough.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 364
Guys, and when will the first development? I would like to see already

We are going to launch our AR Viewer before winter and this time you will see the land, in early 2019 we will start launching AR experiences outdoors.
In addition to that, we post videos nearly every week with the description of how everything is going and you can check them on our Youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIeTXJzDqRv4O-ckSBUtneg
Thank you for the great news! I am confident in the success of the project and with pleasure see its development.
Activity: 476
Not yet
I do not want this project to be used in this field.
Activity: 434
I also believe that you will take the place you deserve. Because using Arcona people can change the world on the lawn in front of home or create a serious commercial project on another continent.

With the help of virtual reality, each person can develop their own world and become rich only need perseverance and time to enter into this brand new activity.
A person can not only make his own world and make his content there, but also can give his virtual land for rent, providing himself with a permanent passive income.
Of course, this is a very good prospect. But as I said before, while there is no demand, then no one will take virtual land for rent.
It is necessary to create content after the introduction of the augmented reality toolkit. I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content and make Arcona a delightful project.
Arcona will create not only new opportunities for obtaining passive income, but also a large number of new jobs. Many people will be able to earn in augmented reality.
Jobs and the opportunity to earn money are different things, it's not worth confusing. Those who want to think can earn money. On the contrary, ordinary workers may lose their jobs.
In my opinion, both the opportunity to earn and the opportunity to receive passive income are positive phenomena. Arcona will provide both opportunities.
The ability to earn or receive a permanent passive income is good of course. But I also thought that many people lose their jobs. For example, will become unnecessary. Anyone who can not adapt may stay without a way to earn money.
Activity: 500
Merit: 250

I will not say that this is the most successful project of this year. But I agree with you, Arkona really worthy of attention, the project has very good model of monetization, due to this it will be successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
I also believe that you will take the place you deserve. Because using Arcona people can change the world on the lawn in front of home or create a serious commercial project on another continent.

With the help of virtual reality, each person can develop their own world and become rich only need perseverance and time to enter into this brand new activity.
A person can not only make his own world and make his content there, but also can give his virtual land for rent, providing himself with a permanent passive income.
Of course, this is a very good prospect. But as I said before, while there is no demand, then no one will take virtual land for rent.
It is necessary to create content after the introduction of the augmented reality toolkit. I am convinced that there will be enough people who will create this content and make Arcona a delightful project.
Arcona will create not only new opportunities for obtaining passive income, but also a large number of new jobs. Many people will be able to earn in augmented reality.
Jobs and the opportunity to earn money are different things, it's not worth confusing. Those who want to think can earn money. On the contrary, ordinary workers may lose their jobs.
In my opinion, both the opportunity to earn and the opportunity to receive passive income are positive phenomena. Arcona will provide both opportunities.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 90
Kind time of day! Tell me, who knows, the platform is already working?

Developers engaged in the filling of functionality, I think it will be interesting!

so everything so far eliminates, but I would not give up something fresh and unusual, individual.

I think not everything is lost, because the team is rapidly moving to success!
Activity: 71

Developers engaged in the filling of functionality, I think it will be interesting!

so everything so far eliminates, but I would not give up something fresh and unusual, individual.
Activity: 110

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Not yet
I wonder how the military can use augmented reality, I'm generally against the war, because ordinary citizens suffer.  Let those who need to fight, do it in the virtual world.
They can use these technologies very effectively. It even seems to me that they are already using something similar. Military always receive new technologies first.
Activity: 280
I think in the near future we will see how companies that are engaged in virtual reality and the development of the virtual world will unite among themselves. Since this world is unlimited and 1 team does not really realize everything properly, everyone should contribute to the development of this industry!
I do not agree with your idea that companies that are working to create a virtual reality will unite. I do not see practicality in this association. In addition, I'm more attracted to diversity than monotony.
Undoubtedly, the danger of the merger of core companies and the monopolization of the market exists. But I do not think that this probability is high.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
Pages:
Jump to: