Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem! - page 5. (Read 237005 times)

Activity: 284
Merit: 100
Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.

I completely agree with you, I also thought about this before and now, because it is really very convenient and has great prospects for mass use. I think that in the very near future everything will be the same, I believe that many see this as a good potential.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Why does no one talk about the use of virtual reality in online sales? In the end, it is so convenient to get acquainted with the goods remotely.
Activity: 364
Why do we need this technology? I think a long time about that. What do you think?

AR technology usually used for the manufacture of games or video animation, there are big prospects, I hope you will develop well this startup.

With the help of virtual reality, learning in schools can become more interesting.
Activity: 476
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
I hope this does not happen soon))
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
And you are right. I also thought that the military would use the augmented reality only for good purposes, and the option that it could be evil I did not consider. The creators of Arcona and other projects should think about all possible consequences.
Any tool can be used for good and bad purposes. The complemented reality of the Arcona is no exception. I hope that good forces will always win.
As much as we'd like to, wars have always been and will continue. It's very scary but this is our harsh world. People do not change, only the visual world changes.
Unfortunately this is the case. Our civilization is even called the "Civilization of War." Let's hope that this situation can be changed with time.
In general, our current civilization is often called the "civilization of consumption". Unfortunately, there are many wars in the world ... it's sad. But what has been done with the minds of people, turning them into mindless consumers, is terrible.
Activity: 476
Virtual reality has many applications, except military. It can be medicine, entertainment, commerce and even tourism.
And it is only a small part of what will be available thanks to such abrupt technologies. In the future it will be in the future possible to think out constantly where still it is possible to use it.
Today we are limited to technologies that we have heard or know about. In the future, completely different applications are possible, which we do not even know about today.
And it is absolutely normal. Technologies very promptly develop also something interesting is constantly added to the sphere of a visual component. To see the nature or anything, for this purpose it isn't obligatory to leave the house any more.
It is not necessary to leave your house to see the nature of another region of the planet now, too. Augmented reality will provide an opportunity to participate in events.

Grin Grin It will remain to figure out how to transmit not only the image but also the feeling, then people will stop leaving the house at all))
In fact, this is bad. People need to communicate like. I would like that virtual reality would make real communication more vivid and colorful, and not replace it
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Why do we need this technology? I think a long time about that. What do you think?

Why is this technology necessary? Are you joking? Virtual reality is a way to a new level of perception of reality.
It will be useful for extension of life of mankind. Thanks to the platform it will be possible to simulate various situations and objects, to thereby study that in the real world it isn't possible.
Activity: 364

Why is this technology necessary? Are you joking? Virtual reality is a way to a new level of perception of reality.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101

This is probably the most important problem of virtual reality that people can forget that there is a real world, not just a computer screen.
But in real world that is something different with augmented people can not forget about where they are. It is the main plus of augmented reality
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

AR technology usually used for the manufacture of games or video animation, there are big prospects, I hope you will develop well this startup.

You have listed only consumer scopes of the platform. And how about useful? For example medicine, science and other?
Activity: 434
I hope that team understand, that in their development have interest military people. You have some proposal from them?)))
Not yet
I will be very happy if the battles move from reality to virtual space. The military are very conservative people. But I hope that in time they will conduct combat exercises in augmented reality.
If the military will use the capabilities of augmented realityfor the consolidation of peace, then it is excellent. But did you think that everything could be wrong?
I do not want this project to be used in this field.
Hopefully, all that makes Arcona team will only be used for good purposes. I have no doubt that this is what the creators desire.
Not always the creators of a project can strictly control its use. This is a particularly extreme task if the product becomes massive.
It's true, sometimes development is beginning to be used for evil intentions. But mostly they are evil people who somehow would have done this evil. I hope that this will not happen with Arcona))
We will all rely on this. But as they commented on their intentions, everything with using the project's possibilities is OK. The creators are not going to implement the project on the military
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Very prospective project, and I believe that all the team members that are working in this project will definitely be doing a very good job.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Not yet
Hopefully, all that makes Arcona team will only be used for good purposes. I have no doubt that this is what the creators desire.
Not always the creators of a project can strictly control its use. This is a particularly extreme task if the product becomes massive.
It's true, sometimes development is beginning to be used for evil intentions. But mostly they are evil people who somehow would have done this evil. I hope that this will not happen with Arcona))
This can happen with any project no matter how perfect it is. All this is done by users, and the project itself is a designer of the world.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
The team work hard, again to develop this project. So the achievement at expected in the project can be achieved.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
You  provides the platform for multiple apps. It’s a big vision and I hope you have opportunities achieve goals. It's fantastic to see the future with virtual technology and augmented reality!

Hopefully will be increased of community  participation  who will believe in this project.   I hope the Arcona team has a good strategy to further develop.
This project is going to enable everyone the power to recreate the world.  I really like this fantastic idea! It seems to me that every investor can  be owner of a digital land.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
You  provides the platform for multiple apps. It’s a big vision and I hope you have opportunities achieve goals. It's fantastic to see the future with virtual technology and augmented reality!

Hopefully will be increased of community  participation  who will believe in this project.   I hope the Arcona team has a good strategy to further develop.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
Not yet
Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Not yet
Pages:
Jump to: