Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 18. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 217
Merit: 10
As far as I know, in Spain cannabis is only shared in private clubs where you need to have a subscription to the club (you include Barcelona in the cities of your project) because the sell of cannabis is not legalized yet, how your relationship with these clubs is going to be? BTW great roadmap and team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
When the project is interesting and attracts attention, nothing prevents from investing in it.                                                   
Activity: 49
This is a great innovation for the cannabis market, a lot of folks are finding it hard to buy or sell cannabis effectively but with bitcanna, buying and selling will go to the next level.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
I have read the whitepaper,  it is look pretty  interesting and on point as well.  The most interesting  part for me is that this project has a long duration for the roadmap that means the project has been properly  planned.  Good luck.
Activity: 113
Just started and allready so many partners came up! This is impressive.
Defintely got whitelisted!

And i did!

https://ico.bitcanna.io/?ref=2e1649
Will bitcanna also have an option to buy bitcanna directly with credit card? I can imagine it will be less of a hassle if you don't have to purchase it at an exchange before you want to spend it at a shop. Smiley

Edit: After the ICO I mean of course. Smiley

For as far i did understood the Whitepaper they do! This is awesome! For more easy this way!
Activity: 4
Will bitcanna also have an option to buy bitcanna directly with credit card? I can imagine it will be less of a hassle if you don't have to purchase it at an exchange before you want to spend it at a shop. Smiley

Edit: After the ICO I mean of course. Smiley
Just started and allready so many partners came up! This is impressive.
Defintely got whitelisted!
Activity: 115
Looks promising. You already have too many team members and look professional. I like the idea and consept. We need this kind of project in the future.
Good luck.
I will make a deep search for this project.
Activity: 2
This is finally another promising project!
Half way trough the whitepaper and it's already clear that they know what they are doing.
But let's be honest, most cryptocurrencies know how to make a functioning blockchain but lack the knowledge or power to bring it to the masses.
from what i have read, they have a huge potential customer base already as they have set up an "alliance" of really well known cannabis company's.
Did some verifications and on all of the website i could find the BitCanna accepted soon sticker.

I just whitelisted myself, eager to see where this goes.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Activity: 140
I got acquainted with your mold. The work was done great. The team is running smoothly. I think this platform in the future is very useful between the two sides. If you achieve your goal and enter the market, I will be only satisfied with your project.
I did read this whitepaper with great interest. I am really impressed, by the completeness of this whitepaper. I think it solves all the market problems, this will include a complete supply chain. From start till the end. Every party will benefit on this so it will be an great utility of the BCNA token. You guys did an amazing job, with an marvelous vision!
Count me in!

Good luck!
Activity: 2
I see the idea of this project will be very useful in the future by many people, I also see this project has a very neat schedule of activities, hopefully the coin sale goes smoothly, but what if there are unsold coins, will it be burning?

BitCanna will run on their own blockchain so  all unsold coins will not be in seeded into the genesis block.
See Whitepaper page 43
https://www.bitcanna.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/BitCannaWhitePaper_v1.pdf
Activity: 184
I see the idea of this project will be very useful in the future by many people, I also see this project has a very neat schedule of activities, hopefully the coin sale goes smoothly, but what if there are unsold coins, will it be burning?
Activity: 4
I heard about this one the other day, it looks pretty impressive! Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
I heard about this one the other day, it looks pretty impressive! Smiley

and you created a brand new account just to let us know....

how wonderful....
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
Pages:
Jump to: