Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔥[ICO] BitCanna [Cannabis Blockchain Powered by the Industry] bitcanna.io - page 17. (Read 28680 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 0
I see this project is very good and investing in this project is the right thing. hopefully for the progress will be smooth and many investors who like with bitcanna.io
Activity: 107
I like the concept and I think this project will have a big future . I'll support as far as possible
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Great project indeed! The team and whitepaper is very informative!
Kudos to the team!
Activity: 46
This project looks cool   Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
The Whitepaper is very informative! This is a unique project bringing Cannabis retailers to supply chain. I will surely invest in this project!
Cheers to the team!
Activity: 22
I read your white paper, it was very impressive.
Hope to see more Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
very good project , i really love it! I think this is great project. You should work with many banks to promote it. I think this project will go further. Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card company to provide hazel free Access to the people.
Activity: 135
Merit: 4
You become what you think.
Overall this is project is worth waiting for, well organized and great team.
Activity: 81
Merit: 3
Interesting concept! Bringing the Canabis industry to supply chain, I believe this project will surely rise to the moon! All the best to the team!
Cheers!   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I think this project is very good and has its own interest, good luck for this project and can reach hardcap as soon as your friend, good luck.
Activity: 196
Bitcana project team made up of a crop of professionals across  different fields. Impressive. I am sure they will be able to get a good bite of the cannabis industry
Activity: 132

This is the kind of project that gives room for first hand information about cannabis production from the companies to the consumer. This is a strong project from strong team.
Activity: 40
Cost of transaction is what investors keep clamouring for,bitcanna intend to bring up a system that will reduce cost of transaction.
I believe the this project will be a game changer.
Activity: 22
Merit: 2
Awesome project, not only serving the purpose of providing a stable market for cannabis but also a good payment gateway that can be used by other business.
I also did a little check on the team,I must say they were perfectly selected to take this project to its best height.
Activity: 49
Cryptocurrency is gradually taking over the world, and innovations like bitcanna is something investors in the crypto business should look up, great project with well selected team,I will be glad to be part of it...
What I find very interesting about bitcanna is the combination of two big sectors which are the cryptocurrency sector and the cannabis market place,this two sectors are constantly booming,bring up a project to merge them together is a great innovation.
I must say kudos to the team and I urge them to make sure this project shine like a star.
Activity: 331
This is another great and promising project. Hoping so much the contents in the WHITEPAPER will be fully implemented. I will surely invest in this project. It's already making waves.
copper member
Activity: 30
The global cannabis industry has been inhibited by regulatory restrictions for most of recent history, but the legal market has emerged rapidly as more governments legalize medical and recreational use.

Good work devs it's good to be part of this
Activity: 40
When consumers of cannabis get first hand information of what they are buying through the bitcanna app, will be a great achievement when it finally comes to live.

Also,transparency is a key factor in every transaction, to have good knowledge about the whole process a product went through before getting to the consumer deserves to be commended.
This is a good project and I will support it.
Good project! With bitcanna companies and independent farmers will be able to reachout to a large community where cannabis are legalized,especially those in need of cannabis for medical use.
Pages:
Jump to: