Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 108. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
BitEsprit is a very promising project. It aims to be the first All-In-One cryptocurrency exchange. So there is no need to register at other exchanges. Additionally it offers the possibility to copy other successful traders so that you can learn how to trade. I wish good luck for the team, which is doing a really great work.
Activity: 145
Great project, I hope you guys will succeed. I'll do the publicity.
Activity: 14
The project is excellent, you will do it, I wish you luck, we support the project together
Activity: 103
I always like to see talented dev team before invest into any project so this project catch my attention with interesting idea. Road map is looking awesome so that it will be interesting to keep following them and track the progress of this project.
Activity: 59
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 8
The project is very good and we believe in the development team
Activity: 385
Merit: 12
Bitesprit project has all the element to make crypto project better.They have a very experienced and hard working team .They have an awesome website and they have an awesome plan to make this project successful.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 20
BitEsprit is a very nice and great concept idea with an awesome staff behind. Stay tuned for the news. Looking forward to the progress of the project and hopefully seeing it to succeed.
Activity: 12
You are trying to do a lot of things at once. Team looks good though, excited to see if you can pull it off.
Activity: 36
I joined this airdrop. Thank you team.
Activity: 322
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency..
Activity: 85
All in one is not an easy task for dev team to develop. Your team have done it perfectly. I really admire you. I have traded in more than 5 exchanges and all of them can not combine these features in onen platform. However, everything need time to review but I believe in your project will get success because of its advantages. Best wish to dev team
Activity: 103
Strong team and teamwork are the main reason for any company's success. This project will be go to moon, The team of this project excludes any doubts that are associated with it. The plans for the future and the road map seem correct.
Activity: 112
This exchange is unique especially with the integration of debit card. I see this project competing favourably with other major exchanges. Good luck guys.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21
Very good and so far this is one of those promising ICOs that are running out in our crypto world today.
Activity: 3
Good work and sucsess. Go to the moon.
Activity: 30
The project is interesting for its novelty and innovative solutions. It will be useful to learn how to line up their final product in blockchain technology, it is worth following this process!
Activity: 196
This project looks serious and aim is great. There is no doubt that the project will take the leading place in the crypto community.
I fixedly watch this project, it is very interesting and promising company.
Activity: 13
So nice project! Wish you become grosser und catch a luck!
Jump to: