Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 19. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
excelent projeto para quem deseja alcancar liberdade financeia eu os desejo toda sorte que alcance todos os objetivos eu amo tudo isso  Bitespirit o projeto e excelente oportunidade para grandes investimentos sistema inovador aproveitem a oportunidade compre seus tokens agora vamos Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1
excelent projeto para quem deseja alcancar liberdade financeia eu os desejo toda sorte que alcance todos os objetivos eu amo tudo isso  Bitespirit
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
Having gone through the whitepapper,the innovative idea of the project is so overwhelming.the success is so guaranteed. There is and going to be a large societal acceptability of the project. The team is great
Activity: 25
thanks for such an amazing offer guys i could not appreciate your generosity any more than i do now! im so very excited to use your platform especially after considering your bringing all of your users access to cryptocurrency pairs trade against fiat money. you guys are going to do great things in the near future i can feel it in my bones!
Activity: 19
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 168
The exchange is a good platform for growth. The exchanges have not yet been smeared. It's good that they want to create their own credit card. It will be very convenient, there will not be any search for sites for updating. I'm for this project and of course I wish you good luck.
brand new
Activity: 0
I hope those efforts come to a success! Good luck to all of us))
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello guys and community! I studied the documentation, everything looks decent, the team also inspires confidence, I think that the project is fully viable, the idea though not new but the demand is there.
brand new
Activity: 0
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't miss
Activity: 238
Just want to mention about BitEsprit's token, very positive information. To maintain high demand for BEC, BitEsprit will use some of their profits to periodically buy back and burn BEC tokens. Thus, they will buy BEC from their market with 10% of theirs profits each month and burn them. Very good and smart strategy, I'd like that a lot!
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Good team!

and this is means faster progress in this project!
Concept is very good
Activity: 360
Merit: 10
Most of the best projects in all ICO and most interesting in all so I support this and also level up their project all in one purpose and also help other token in stock only that we can use our other token trading. So BitEsprit go to this SUN and evolve their project very attractive and great project.

Go BITESPRIT
Activity: 72
Can your exchange trade eth series of tokens?Is your exchange decentralized?I feel that your team should be very professional in technology and I will keep paying attention to it
Activity: 166
Is there a specific time to the inclusion of the coin on coin exchange ?  Huh
Activity: 233
This project was very nice and useful for us all.
we invest together! the project is very cost-effective! I recommend it to everyone!
Success! I am happy to support you guys good luck to the team
Nice team and whitepaper, i see here a greate opportunity!!
Activity: 252
amazing and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid so professional.This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire Bitesprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency. The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors, Wish u good luck, team  Smiley
Activity: 44
I really liked the BitEsprit project - it's a universal trading solution for crypto-currency with a built-in copy-sharing function that promotes both bitcoin and altcoin trading against currency currencies.
They must remove barriers to entry into the trade of altcoin. They create a platform for trading in copies to make sure that all the crypto currency upstarts start their journey into trading with equal opportunities.
This is project implement paired trade lines to provide direct access to a wide range of Altcoins for trading. To make it easier to spend the profits received in fiat, they will be able to purchase debit cards BitEsprit, associated with the users' balances.
Activity: 238
This is a great project in the making of HISTORY... It is sure a result of careful planning, the wallet platform is nice! I hope it will bring more confidence to store funds inside your wallet interface. A great team! but competition in the ICO market is high.. So good luck with this project... It would be in my interest that it is successful
Activity: 252
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Pages:
Jump to: