Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 21. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Activity: 54
Luckily that new exchange is about to appear. Finally plenty of function united into one plaftorm and all these covered with 0 fees! Let's wish good luck to the devs of this Beast Smiley
Activity: 85
 A wonderful project that I hope will continue and achieve a great success. Thank you to all the sponsors of this project and good luck to all
Activity: 58
I feel the difference when reading your white paper / benefit of the player when using this trading platform. Copying a good player's deal is a great way. It's not new compared to other decks, but I expect reasonable commissions to be great. And the beautiful Web site interface will make trading on the floor more.
Activity: 26
Great project I must say... It has a confident and  formidable team. Its an amazing project, a one stop shop for all cryptocurrencies where everything is available on the platform starting from the ICO to the crypto trading exchange this is a value driven features as a results of good thinking by solid team.
This is a good cgreat for the crypto space.
Activity: 2
Project is looking great, smooth UX/UI, a lot of crypto available in wallet, looking forward for debit cards!
Activity: 18
A very interesting project with an awesome teams. Keep the great work and hope BitEsprit will have a big success in future. BitEsprit is the First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange. BitEsprit also able to provide a free and secure debit card and spend your profits at any POS.
Activity: 3
This is an amazing project, on this platform, everything has been provided for.Begining from the ICO to the crypto trading exchange this is a value driven features as a results of good thinking team member.
This is a good project.
brand new
Activity: 0
great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project will be a successfull one :smiley: good luck
Activity: 10
Great project I must say... It has a confident and  formidable team. Its an amazing project, a one stop shop for all cryptocurrencies where everything is available on the platform starting from the ICO to the crypto trading exchange this is a value driven features as a results of good thinking by solid team.
This is a good cgreat for the crypto space.
brand new
Activity: 0
Extraordinary PROJECT!

BitEsprit is an across the board cryptographic money exchanging arrangement with worked in duplicate exchanging usefulness, encouraging both Bitcoin and altcoin exchanging against fiat monetary standards. I am sure about the achievement of the task and will prescribe it to my companions and associates. You are one of those organizations that make the future in the present. I want to enjoy all that life has to offer with the undertaking. Much obliged to you!
Activity: 31
Bounty Program was very easy to do and clear instructions.  Thank you.  Looks like a great team on your project. 
Activity: 21
I love the name, the idea and the project. I honestly do wish this project a success. glad I will have an opportunity to own this token, hopefully. all the best bitesprit. I look forward to using you as my cryptocurrency exchange. An extra card won't hurt a bit
Activity: 34
A promising project and a good team! I wish you good luck!
I believe that in the near future this project can be a great success and will bring incredible profits and looked forward to the project!
Activity: 1
Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!

Thanks
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.
Activity: 17
The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits. Fiat pairing with bitcoin and altcoins! There are a lot if (70) tools that help you trading. Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Nice People! Nice project! It will be very interesting in the future so just invest! :-) The cryptocurrency market is developing very dynamically. I believe that this project will find its place in it and maybe even become one of the leading ones in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth! A qualified team with good products in the field of blockchain! I invite you to get acquainted with this company https://bitesprit.com/ , it will definitely take the leading place among competitors! Definitely worth to participate!
Activity: 42
This vision on people who are under this project is really amazing! Their platform is to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities. Hope to hear that this would be a success.
Activity: 10
Wish you good luck and success. This will be an interesting site to use when materialized. I am a newbie crypto trading industry and looking for trading websites where I can learn from intermediate if not a pro in trading.
Activity: 38
This project also supports is user by giving trading fee to them that a great asset of a exchange... Im happy to be early investor and it will benefit every investor and early adaptors....
Pages:
Jump to: