Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 20. (Read 16284 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program are very professional. Good luck guys
Activity: 8
Implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs is awesome idea.
It will give access to everyone in the world to trade and invest in cryptocurrency.
BitEsprit debit cards is great initiative, I want this feature for very long time, please make it for worldwide unlike other country restricted crypto debit card company.
Please extablish partnership with bank's and debit card provider to provide service worldwide.
Activity: 98
BitEsprit is an excellent blockchain technology innovation overall to facilitate all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange. Great project description and concept.   I believe this project is gonna be huge in the near future considering how promising its utility is. Keep it up BitEsprit dev team. I wish this project succeed.
Activity: 84
IS there any possible to get a coin ?
brand new
Activity: 0
Great miltifunctional trading platform with fiat currencies. Smiley
Activity: 39
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitesprit-20600 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. verry good !!!!!
Activity: 27
I think its really nice project and could has a big future! The strong team will provide it
Activity: 112
The number of exchange places that ignore the evaluation and improvement of the user interface. BitEsprit provides ease in user learning with high-quality graphics and sophisticated trading tools. BitEsprit  will change the way transactions now, safer and more convenient
Activity: 28
One of the annoying things about crypto is the hoops you have to jump through to convert fiat to crypto and vice versa.  Having your debit card linked to crypto like BitEspirit is certainly a step in the right direction in ensuring fast transactions with security and without seven extra steps we are having to go through at present.
Activity: 19
Great project! I belive in BitEsprit. BitEsprit  is  the  solution  to  the
problematic aspects of crypto exchanges today, and the emerging questions that are yet to be addressed. BitEsprit platform is not just another exchange, but the place where all the problems find an efficient and comprehensive solution. Nice team, great idea.
Activity: 8
The project is promising, this guys are going to win, we support the project together. i hope to earn free token from the nice project
Activity: 9
I am pretty sure that this project will be succeed.Very happy to be a part of this interesting project!
It appears that the cherry on the BitEsprit cake is the way that it enables you to take an interest in the ICO without paying extra charges for work.You don't have to experience a strict enrollment procedure to put resources into a concentration program. On the contrary,it's very simple,even furnishing clients with a rundown of dependable ICO tried by experts participating with BitEsprit.All the time you ought not disregard the wallet with a few cryptocurrencies,which is accessible on the stage. The application for this is not quite the same as the exchanging trade stage, so it is much more solid and secure, particularly for amateurs.
Activity: 3
плoщaдкa пoзвoлит тopгoвaть aльткoинaми зa фиaт и эмиccию coбcтвeнныx фиaтныx бaнкoвcкиx кapт. Hy кopoчe зaвoдитe ceбe кapтoчкy дoллapoвyю y ниx и любoй aльткoин пpoдaeтe зa дoллapы и вывoдитe. Peбятa cyпep, тaк дepжaть идeя cyпep!
Activity: 16
More exchanges like that better for whole community Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
The features this exchange is going to offer, its definitely coming near binance. Hell, this is going to be as good as binance. The whitepaper looks amazing. I am definitely investing on this one.
I agree. the whitepaper is very intriguing and sounds promising.
Activity: 85
amaznig and interesting project bitEsprit coin high price in features
this is very nice project. i looking forward to success for this team.

lot of potential.
Activity: 32
The features this exchange is going to offer, its definitely coming near binance. Hell, this is going to be as good as binance. The whitepaper looks amazing. I am definitely investing on this one.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Right now I'm using 6 different exchanges because I'm an ICO investor, this may solve my multi-exchange using problem if it's gonna support most of the new tokens and projects and I believe it will, great team I'm with you!
Pages:
Jump to: