Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 22. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Now i gone through the whitepaper.... I always go through whitepaper of project i invest... But i find this impressive and tha idea of copy trading is great i hope this project process great success and i will be one support for the project
Activity: 79
Looks like a good idea I will take an eye on this exchange. Fiat trading with altcoins could be something luring much eyes. Are there requirements to get listed? When yes what are they and do you list Coins for free or do Coins need to pay unpayable fees like some other exchanges?
Activity: 114
The BitEsprit exchange looks future platform which will be really in demand in the coming days to come in the cryptotrading world. BitEsprit stands out from the other traditional exchanges as it has lots of feature loaded in it like bank level security and copy the trades feature. I know this project will really be a success.
BitEsprit has established itself as a quality project.
Pay attention to the road map and white paper.
Activity: 11
This project implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. This project is one of the most creative and revolutionary among all the others! This will be the one of best project in crypto currency
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Uniqueness, advanced, impressive. It is a very interesting project i am thankful for this great team. I am confident that this project will surely succeed. Great technology, service, administration, promotion, support around and a great team good luck .

The BitEsprit exchange will feature more than 100 cryptocurrencies to trade against major cryptocurrencies as well as against fiat currencies, and will operate with a low fee structure, half of which will be payable with BEC
They will become a famous exchange in the near future. are you agree with me?
Activity: 96
Uniqueness, advanced, impressive. It is a very interesting project i am thankful for this great team. I am confident that this project will surely succeed. Great technology, service, administration, promotion, support around and a great team good luck .
Activity: 50
good and nice looking project
Good project with great airdrop this platfrom seem strong because make airdrop with good value that's proof they are abale to do the best in future because all pfojects depznds about money instead of this as well is will be cryptocurrency exchange soon proof too is an expert team that make it sooner.
Activity: 182
BitEsprit has established itself as a quality project.
Pay attention to the road map and white paper.
I wish this project and this team to realize all the goals set.
Dont miss your change to invest into this project
Activity: 70
I do vote for BitEsprit exchange, with the hope that the fee would be very low (around 0.005% Grin), now all exchange take high fee
And the fee for withdraw money also should be very low, example: POLONIEX takes withdraw: 20$ each time and does not care how much you draw
Let's see how then
Activity: 81
#BitEsprit is a project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project.
Activity: 86
The BitEsprit exchange looks future platform which will be really in demand in the coming days to come in the cryptotrading world. BitEsprit stands out from the other traditional exchanges as it has lots of feature loaded in it like bank level security and copy the trades feature. I know this project will really be a success  Grin
Activity: 14
Good project with great airdrop this platfrom seem strong because make airdrop with good value that's proof they are abale to do the best in future because all pfojects depznds about money instead of this as well is will be cryptocurrency exchange soon proof too is an expert team that make it sooner.
                                                good luck support and team
Activity: 148
Uniqueness, advanced, impressive. It is a very interesting project i am thankful for this great team.
. I am confident that this project will surely succeed. Great technology, service, administration, promotion, support
around and a great team good luck .
Activity: 186
this coin is for you, according to analysts, this project has a great future, comparable in capitalization and importance with the development of the Ethereum!
Activity: 45
Good news for us, ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE thanks for your information and contribution.
I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent
Stay tuned to know more updates about this project
great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project
Activity: 156
Very wonderful project and team also, I can't believe this project many type of earning opportunity are coming but this type are rear cash, I hope success in near ico and project becos team are very hard working to present various type of treding platform. We all are hope great success and moon soon . Thanks
Activity: 3
ONE OF THE BEST PROJECTS, VERY EFFECTIVE
We are living a new form of industrial revolution, something that changed the world in a few years, an excellent project
A practical way for the user and the merchant
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't miss
Activity: 224
Among the best services that BitEsprit can provided is when trading on BitEsprit Exchange Platform, the traders who have no trading knowledge or skill will be supported by using copy trading in the BitEsprit exchange. This dominated feature, all users can trade easily on BitEsprit.
brand new
Activity: 0
Good news for us, thanks for your information and contribution.
I think you can attract a large number of investors, because the project is excellent
Stay tuned to know more updates about this project
great looking project and behind the project there is a hardworkin team whom lift up it so high..may this project  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't miss
Pages:
Jump to: