Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 23. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Maravilho e inovador projeto, parabéns pela inciativa, estou feliz em fazer parte desse grande grupo.
Activity: 153
Good idea BitEsprit team created a very brilliant project !! I hope this project will be successful !!
Activity: 42
I believe in this project! This is really promising! Hoping for fast progress
This is nice project with strong team
Activity: 4
As for the fiat trading pairs, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done these days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 176
BitEsprit are here to ensure frictionless entry into the altcoin ecosystem for both
traders and developers. BitEsprit starts the revolution the crypto industry
needs to continue evolving.
Activity: 44
Hello every one ,am so glad to be a part of this great community of people with great minds and team spirit and it my believe as you join you will find your dream in the industry fulfilled
Activity: 22
Good bounty It takes a lot of courage and courage to win a dream. It's not enough to desire with all the forces of the world, it is necessary to be in constant motion, to run behind, to survive, to persevere. You have to be your own motive force because you deserve all you want. And yes, you can.
Draw a plan, track it without straying off the route. Start with the little things: live one day at a time. Every day you try your best to make yourself more confident in yourself and make you more worthy.
Difficult to prepare ordinary people for special destinations!
brand new
Activity: 0
The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors,I would like to be a part
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
Activity: 25
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!
Activity: 25
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Activity: 75
wonderful idea this project bitsprit team. great developers. nice hard working team hope for the best
Activity: 29
It takes a lot of courage and daring to win dreams. It is not enough to desire with all the forces of the world, it is necessary to be in constant movement, to run behind, to persist, to persevere. You must be your own personal motivation because you deserve all that you desire. And yes, you can.
Draw a plan, follow it without straying from the route. Start with the little things: live one day at a time. Each day that you give your best will make you more confident in yourself and make you more worthy.
Difficulties prepare ordinary people for extraordinary destinations!
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This is a project I share in their vision. Quite inspiring, with a positive & potential use case. It's a good investment idea
Activity: 53
uts good project
, are you in touch with regulators and will you be granted the necessary licenses? I can imagine it is quite tough to get all the paper work done  five days when regulators are quite strict.
Activity: 29
If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.  Wink
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
My Specialty Is Detached Despondence...
This what we call a super project. The concept is standard, & the team is superb. Great work devs
Activity: 1
This is what is really needed... Real world applications for crypto's!!
this is really amazing ICO , good job team , and keep spirit
this is really amazing ICO , good job team , and keep spirit
The developers did a good job on this project,a great idea which is good for investiruya and investors,I would like to be a part
Excellent and purposeful team! For you, the future of contract deaths. You will increase people's confidence in ICO and reduce risks.
project ico will be on top. i think this is good opportunity for investors. hurry up guys don't miss

Activity: 21
The biggest project with a strong team. I really loved to be a part of this great project. This project will bring big change to the world. That it will be successful. This is very nice project.
Activity: 1
Activity: 14
I signed up and had to wait for tthe countdown time. I hope this project goes well.good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: