Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 37. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Everything about this project look so beautiful, guys please lets give this project total support
I will give this project total support and will do my best to promote it. The road map is amazing and everything is superb.... To the moon! To the moon!! To the moon!!!
Activity: 27
Great project! I belive in BitEsprit. BitEsprit  is  the  solution  to  the
problematic aspects of crypto exchanges today, and the emerging questions that are yet to be addressed. BitEsprit platform is not just another exchange, but the place where all the problems find an efficient and comprehensive solution. Nice team, great idea.
Activity: 36
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
Activity: 13
BitEspirit start a revolution in crypto industry and This is very nice project in world, all in one, focused on security, make easy way to get successful and better ecosystem, plan different than all other project, great 24/7 support team, serve all crypto needs and All information and objectives are fully explained and in the soon future it will be a great success
Activity: 65
There is originality in this project, due to its uniqueness. It is rare to find a project as good and as astute as this. BitEsprit  has every potential and every reason to succeed. Participating in this project is a great privilege, which will never be forgotten.
Activity: 13
A good project! I think we should be more interested in this project. I learned about the project and found it to be very practical, solving many problems in the future. It has many high practical applications. I would love to participate in this project and would like to own this token. I support it, and everyone is fine too. Take the project to a higher level. Good luck! Thanks for what project has brought!
Activity: 19
i SEE BIG CHANCE FOR THIS PROJECT TO WIN IN THE COIN MARKET AS IT GIVES A LOT OF NEW THINGS TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THE BENEFIT OF LINKING THE ACCOUNT TO BITSPRIT CARD, THE TEAM IS STRONG AND DONE GREAT JOB TILL NOW AND I FEEL THAT IS COIN IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BTC , I'LL INVEST IN THIS PROJECT AND I SUPPORT IT .

I'm also interested how all that cool trading functions will be utilized on the platform.
Activity: 308
Very interesting and nice looking project. Bounty program is well made and professional. The Road Map is detailed, and gives me hope for the future. The fate of this project really depends on investors and how market will develop in coming years. If crypto space booms, then this project will also boom, there is no doubt about that.
Activity: 165
I think BitEsprit a very good investment!and I advise everyone to participate in BitEsprit ICO companies!!!It looks like a special project with a really promising potential, Entering into cooperation, no one will be left without attention, an honest team, excellent prospects.BitEsprit Lutsi project of the year I recommend!
Activity: 302
Merit: 12
This project seems to be one of the most truly successful projects!
I'm very happy to be a part of this project. This project having a lot of members, that is a good sign so investors soon will be participating in this one!
Thank you.
Activity: 155
Merit: 3
In my opinion, BitEsprit is really the best place for users where they can deposit and withdraw fiat, trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies.

It will feature its ERC20 compatible Ethereum token called BitEsprit (BEC). The token will allow users to replace 50% of the order fees including copied orders, and replace 50% of fiat withdrawal fees.

Exactly what I was looking for, thanks to the team !!
Activity: 9
A good project! I think we should be more interested in this project. I learned about the project and found it to be very practical, solving many problems in the future. It has many high practical applications. I would love to participate in this project and would like to own this token. I support it, and everyone is fine too. Take the project to a higher level. Good luck! Thanks for what project has brought!
Activity: 78
Bitcointalk Username: Sancoinabs
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES
Website register: YES
3 questions airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Post #1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40367567
Post #2: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40367629
Post #3: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40367684

Reddit report (posts can be reported individually or grouped):

Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8cw55d/make_sure_to_register_at/e0v3xvh/
Post #2: https://www.reddit.com/r/BitEsprit/comments/8cw55d/make_sure_to_register_at/e0v3zsg/
Activity: 1
BitEprit is one of the best because of its ability to provide users the power to trade using fiat which all the people have been waiting for,
apart from this it is well equiped with secuirity protocols , it is user friendly .
so its kinda of all in 1 package
Brilliant Crypto trading platform. There is a gap in the market to address this specific problem and BitEspirit has ambitious plans to address it.
Activity: 16
The project seems to have a great potential .The road map is very detailed, hopefully it works out as expected
Very promising project. Amazing paltform that the investors will surely loved. I hope he project will be a great success  and best wishes for  BitEsprit .
Activity: 127
i am not in to a lot of projects, but this one is kind a special and different. Every time i go and search for project i find only best and chose the best from big competition. i think this one can become a leader in industry and has my maximum support! team looks very nice and also professional, idea is great so hey, lets spread the word! recomending to all my real life friends and also to my followers on social networks!
Good luck team and to the best as winners do!
Activity: 12
Interesting project! The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits.I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional.
Activity: 38
BitEprit is one of the best because of its ability to provide users the power to trade using fiat which all the people have been waiting for,
apart from this it is well equiped with secuirity protocols , it is user friendly .
so its kinda of all in 1 package.
Activity: 34
The project is very special. I am really excited about this project and hope it will bring into play its potential. I really thank my friends for letting me know about this project and by finding out I found it really great. Thanks. I hope this project will succeed. I would like to invest in this project.
Activity: 27
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale can you please explain about that. ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Pages:
Jump to: