Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 34. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
We trust in your outstanding abilities and vision.
I hope you will continue to see good results in the future.
I hope that the rewards and benefits will continue for many interested and curious people.
You can pay 50% of all trading fees on the BitEsprit exchange in BEC. Additionally, you can also pay 50% of the fiat withdrawal fees in BEC.
You also get a lifetime discount of 0.02% for your account on our exchange if you contribute to our crowdsale, and 0.04% if you're contributing to our pre-sale.
Activity: 8
this token looks quite exciting, it is being eagerly anticipated, i really have very high hopes for it
Activity: 42
What is the benefit/advantage if i buy and hold this token
Activity: 17
I expect you advance! Certain results, riveting idea, really well website!
Activity: 180
I have the maketing ability. Can I help you with your project?
Activity: 98
 You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.
I wish successes at the conference. You are the best!
Activity: 26
I am very interested in this project,
I look forward to your progress.
I think your team can be do it better.
Good luck guys and fighting!!!!
Activity: 177
I loved the concept of this project. The concept of an integrated trading solution was born in correspondence with the market analysis we carried out to find the weaknesses of the cryptocurrency trading ecosystem. Once done, we have started recruiting those people whom we found most suitable in contributing to the project. The exchange will be launch soon & we got all in one solutions at one place. Launch of cryptocurrency trading against USD, GBP, and EUR trading, as well as fiat deposits/withdraws and launch of PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, China UnionPay payment methods. Our users can also start ordering their very own BitEsprit debit cards.

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Talk of a team with class and professionalism. I see it in this project. The arrangement on bounty page tell a lot about the company and her team. I anticipate a huge success for this project. And I would like the own a personal bitEsprit debit card to my fiat.
Activity: 178
BitEsprit mission is to eliminate the barriers of entry into the altcoin trading ecosystem for both traders and promising new projects looking to get traction. BitEsprit exchange will help traders who have been struggling with the lack of direct access to altcoins, the lack of trading expertise, unusable user interfaces, and insecure exchanges, among others.
I believe in BitEsprit  project it has a great potential. the team work behind the project is very well. but I want to know what it make difference than crypto exchanges
Activity: 40
This is very promising project when i was reading the white paper i got very interesed in lot of things like 24/7 support structure which is very necessary to investors as many other projects lack this, 50%fee payable wit bec, bitespirit debit card linked with fiat funds thats nice,copy trading will make it more interesting for more new people in crypto and no fee ico token listing this will be revolution and for end this is all rounder with promise future. I wish the team the very best for the future! Cheers 🥂
Activity: 44
This is the best company of 2018 with a great idea!
It is very convenient!
Activity: 77
I believe in BitEsprit  project it has a great potential. the team work behind the project is very well. I hope I can invest in early sale ..
brand new
Activity: 0
The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 63
Bitesprit inovative project I'hv ever seen,I want this should be success because I like the concept behind this.Also Whitepaper is great.. I will keep Supporting in your project and keep looking for any developments and updates about this.I hope to see the outcome of this project on the near future.Keep up the good work guys
Activity: 15
BitEspirit is one of huge potential project I've ever seen, this project solve many problem in trading world, i love when you write debit cards issued by BitEsprit linked to users’ fiat balances in your whitepaper. This project have a great potential and made trading more easy, i will support this project for sure i want to be Pre-Sale participant so i have a lifetime 0.11% discount for trading  fees!! good luck everyone.
Activity: 5
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 107
BitEsprit mission is to eliminate the barriers of entry into the altcoin trading ecosystem for both traders and promising new projects looking to get traction. BitEsprit exchange will help traders who have been struggling with the lack of direct access to altcoins, the lack of trading expertise, unusable user interfaces, and insecure exchanges, among others.Moreover, altcoin developers have also experienced major problems caused by the exorbitant fees exchanges charge for new ICO tokens to be listed in their selections.A good ideal.I hope ICO sucess.Good luck!
Activity: 35
I think what this project does is making things easier towards general adoption and this is exactly what crypto needs now. I saw something in your white paper that caught my eye: no fee for for ICO token listing and I like that because there are some very good projects out there that need this in order to develop. I wish you guys good luck!
Activity: 88
Many people investing in cryptocarency have a great deal of thought that the coins they want to trade are distributed among various exchanges.
Investor's dream is the day when all coins (tokens) can trade seamlessly and it will be the first step used in real economy.
I hope this fantastic project will be realized quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: