Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 40. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
I'm really into this project. Functionalities like copy trade, fiat integration, online wallet and DEBIT CARD!!! are great for userse, while no fees for token listing will be awsome for new projects with no budget. This also benefits users because there will be a lot exchange pairs Wink
Activity: 5
This project is composed of great and amazing ideas. This will be an entirely mainstream platform that people would use. I am very excited to for this one. Something big coming! Awesome.
Activity: 7
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck for you!
Activity: 20
I think it's one of the best Projects I ever seen world wide. It will be successful...A great and powerful Team behind the Project 👍👍👍
Activity: 78
Everything looks good on this project, seldom have I seen a project like this and I'm glad part of it, timing is right to join the campaign, I love a blockchain and exchanged based project because they have a good chance to get support and funding of course the team has a huge impact on how the ico will turn out.
Activity: 24
This is a wonderful project.
It it seems to me a promising project, to which it is worth taking a closer look.
i am very pleased that there is functiond of copy trading
At last debit card ! Very rightful decision of implementing such feature.
I think this project will go far and I am very happy to be here.
Activity: 52
I just started trading just some months back. Like forex, cryptocurrency space has not found such a wide adoption of copy trading as yet, which is why we need to have access to copy trading along with usual methods of trading cryptocurrencies. BitEspirit platform will feature an easy-to-use copy trading feature to make it possible for users with lesser trading skills like me to profitably participate in cryptocurrency trading.
Interesting project! The BitEsprit project seems to be very promising. They want to be the first all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange with a lot of benefits.
I check the roadmap and it is found a very promising project and the team behind the project is truly professional.
Good luck for the team, i am trust in you!
Activity: 9
i am very pleased that there is functiond of copy trading is, because for me as newbee trader it's very important to gen information about other
 user activities (good and bad traders) and all relation information. And good idea of merging fiat and tokens on the one platform, that makes
more comfortable trading. At last debit card ! Very rightful decision of implementing such feature.
Activity: 12
 I hope to see this project successful.
BitEsprit go to the moon .
Bitesprit project has all the element to make crypto project better.They have a very experienced and hard working team .They have an awesome website and they have an awesome plan to make this project successful.
Activity: 10
This is avery Good project with a decent program and prospects, I recommend to participate
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities
Good scope in future in this project........
Activity: 33
Great project, I would like to have a credit card where it would be easy to withdraw my money after trading without any problems, also really exciting about fiat-altcoins pairs for trading, really need it, keep up the good work. Go to the moon...
Activity: 15
I am deeply impressed by this project because of the special advantages which it brings to users:
1. No fee ICO token listing: it will encourage more tokens contact for listing on BitEsprit.
2. Low trading fees (0.15%): it could be a win-win basic in trading market.
These are listed above not all benefit that BitEsprit brings to us but these are most important to the users.
Activity: 264
Merit: 2
English to Spanish translator - Send PM
I must admit that the interface of your page is quite comfortable, no doubt there are jobs behind it. Excellent team!  Grin However I see the ann very empty, it would be good to add photos and other information Wink
Activity: 13
Very interesting project! With positive, ambitious ideas, he enters the crypto currency market. It can combine altcoyins and basic crypto-currencies, and thereby facilitate the work on the stock exchange, which facilitates the trade of both bitcoin and alcoin against other currency pairs. BitEsprit is a very relevant for today's day, an idea.
Activity: 42
The project seems to have a great potential .The road map is very detailed, hopefully it works out as expected
Very promising project. Amazing paltform that the investors will surely loved. I hope he project will be a great success  and best wishes for  BitEsprit .
Activity: 71
Hi. The project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win!
Activity: 16
A great project for us, we enjoyed this project
Activity: 8
Trading altcoins in tandem with fiat currencies is undoubtedly a new round of trade in crypto currency. Perhaps this will untie the course of altcoins from the bitcoin course and reduce speculative market movements. Each altcoin without binding to bitcoin can show what it is worth
Pages:
Jump to: